SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What candy bar is still the same good as it was years ago?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What candy bar is still the same good as it was years ago? Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Kit Kat

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Snickers or Hershey Bar with almonds.

Oh, and Peanut M&Ms, if I may have a bit of leeway.

Hershey Bars also vary with size. Must be the wax required to stiffen the thin versions.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Not 3 Musketeers, Payday, ....

Are those not as good as they once were?

My favorites, Snickers and Milky Way, have not changed, except in size and price.

When I was in 2nd grade at Page Military academy (hated that place*) every Wednesday we were issued a 3 Musketeers. That was the highlight of the each GD week there. That was 1956-7. The candy was better then.

In the 60s I got a Payday most every day at the school (public high school) PX. Also better back then. My Groupies called Paydays "peanut covered turd". Then Payday was more turd with peanuts. Now it is more peanuts with turd. I liked it back then, now not so much.

*Only memories there are hate, cuss words, and fighting.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post