SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What candy bar is still the same good as it was years ago?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What candy bar is still the same good as it was years ago? Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted
Along with this thread
What hard to find candy bar or candy do you enjoy?

What candy bar is still the same good as it was years ago?

Not 3 Musketeers, Payday, ....

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not 3 Musketeers, Payday, ....

Are those not as good as they once were?

My favorites, Snickers and Milky Way, have not changed, except in size and price.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Snickers, Twix

Q

Posts: 26399 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snickers....YUM.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Baby Ruth or Snickers, or the classic Hershey bar.

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I know it's not the question posed in this thread, but I couldn't resist since they burned me the last time I bought one.

NOT Butterfinger. They changed the recipe recently & it's nowhere near as good as it was.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
NOT Butterfinger. They changed the recipe recently & it's nowhere near as good as it was.

I agree and it was a favorite of mine.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
For me, Reese 's peanut butter cups!!
nhl

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Not having much of a sweet tooth, I don't look at/for candy all that much. However...I was in Walgreen's the other day and happened down the candy aisle. And what did my eyes behold? Not only Kit Kat, but DARK CHOCOLATE Kit Kat...ON SALE!!

Word of advice...they are 10x better if put them in the freezer before consuming. Y'all are welcome... Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Not having much of a sweet tooth, I don't look at/for candy all that much. However...I was in Walgreen's the other day and happened down the candy aisle. And what did my eyes behold? Not only Kit Kat, but DARK CHOCOLATE Kit Kat...ON SALE!!

Word of advice...they are 10x better if put them in the freezer before consuming. Y'all are welcome... Razz

I second that, kit kat is where it's at. All versions are stellar but dark is the cats meow. We buy the singles and doubles at Halloween and keep in freezer as a small treat without overdoing it. Of course it does not stop repeat visits to the freezer.

I cannot second the don't have a sweet tooth, cause in this family we all indeed do!

ETA of course this year cannot find the big bag with singles mixed regular, dark and white chocolate, sigh...

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Snickers or Hershey Bar with almonds.

Oh, and Peanut M&Ms, if I may have a bit of leeway.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reece's Peanut Butter Cup. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Heath Bar the best.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter1:
The Heath Bar the best.

Bob

SKOR bars when I can find them. Twix are still good.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Clark Bar, Milky Way, York Mint Patties, Baby Ruth.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
The Hershey Bar.

If you must, the Mr. Goodbar

The greatest.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Reese’s OMG so delicious Peanut Butter Cups. As good as ever.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Partial to Peanut Chews myself. Still the same great taste.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Wife's choice is Reese's, my is the Heath bar.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Snickers, Hershey bars, Reeses PB Cups.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post