SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Don't Want To Seem Like A Whiner But I Am. Snow Sucks
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Don't Want To Seem Like A Whiner But I Am. Snow Sucks Login/Join 
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
I’m used to 81 - 83 degrees on Maui but I’m visiting my daughter, her husband and their two boys, 7 and almost 2, in Virginia and getting ready to go see my newest grandson back in NY before I go home. Freaking cold is all I have to say and I can’t wait to get home.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
I had enough of the snow and cold growing up in Michigan. So I finally moved to S. Florida and then to Arizona.

But all the snowbirds can go back to the frozen hells they call home.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
I'd rather deal with snow and cold than heat and humidity, not to mention snakes, fire ants, tornadoes and hurricanes.

Yes sir.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post