SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Did this guy like die or something?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Did this guy like die or something? Login/Join 
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
It had to be the fastest moving thread in the history of Sigforum. I read it at the beginning, when I came back an hour later it was like 80 pages long.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8799 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"If you wait by the river long enough........."

-Sun Tzu

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post