SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dashcam video from inside driver's car shows him shooting during road rage incident
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dashcam video from inside driver's car shows him shooting during road rage incident Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
What. tha. fuck??

You freakin' douchebag jamoke shit head asshole. Roll Eyes

This is NOT justified application of deadly force!! You freakin' jackass.

Posts: 107763 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Nice shootin' Tex! Hit glass with every shot! Smile

(nope, I take it back. He missed it, hit the door.)

Posts: 21124 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He needs a felony conviction and jailtime. Popping off an entire magazine of unaimed shots with cars all around him. This is someone who was just waiting for half an opportunity to use their widdle pistol.

Scared little bitch. I hope they throw the book at you.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
WTF did he have a dash cam recording inside his car? Was that his work vehicle?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17310 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Douchenozzle doesn’t deserv to be in civilization. At least he never used the sites.
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
WTF did he have a dash cam recording inside his car? Was that his work vehicle?
I wonder if he drove for Uber and/or Lyft? That’s the reason most people have the dashcam that records both the road and inside the vehicle.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23336 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Gotta think those ears are still ringing right now.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12352 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He cut off someone, brake-checked the guy and then he had his pistol out before he "thought he was being shot at." He deserves jail time and it needs to be a felony to make sure this idiot never again legally owns firearms. I'd love the opportunity to beat his ass.

Looks like he's charged with Aggravated Assault and they better not plead down that charge.

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I had to watch it twice to see if i was missing something. He had his weapon out before any "i thought they were shooting at me" sounds occurred.

At a MINIMUM this dipshit should have crushed then incinerated that camera before turning himself in.

My recommendation; 40 years for the discharging the weapon and another 5 for being a moron.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14043 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
His own camera. Genius

Erik Popper. Could be fate. Likes to pop caps.

Day Call him Da Poppa Big Grin

ETA. Flagged his leg in the heat of the moment.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6988 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Scared little bitch. I hope they throw the book at you.
Oh they will. Florida takes CCW seriously and any BS like this will receive serious judicial attention. Slick is gonna be behind bars for a long time.

Another lesson though to be learned from this encounter. If someone cuts you off in traffic (assuming no accident occurred), curb your temper and leave them the hell alone. The world's full of whack jobs just looking for an opportunity to empty a mag into the wind.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He better lawyer up with an attorney that specializes in Felony dumbassness ..

Posts: 1454 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Apparently this was a thing last year too but this dumbass had a buddy sitting next to him.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25454 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2PAK:
He better lawyer up with an attorney that specializes in Felony dumbassness ..
He and his attorney had better start trying to plead this down. He's going to jail for a long time. The only question now is just 'how' long.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
What a freaking moron on so many levels. He didn’t think he was being shot at; he was mad and out for revenge. He brake checked the person, got his got out, was calm waiting for the opportunity to open fire, and the recklessly dumped a full magazine in all directions in traffic.

It will be interesting to see what happens to him and as Para said, this better not get reduced or a plea deal. It is a slam dunk case from his own camera!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8675 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
On the other hand. Not knowing what lead up to that. He could of been in fear for his life and someone hurling an object at you while pulling along side could be a reason to be prepared for the worst. what if it had been a brick? What would you of said if the guy in the other car decided to unload a mag into him and his car. Was there a legitimate threat? I do not know. Glad no innocents were hurt or killed.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19257 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
On the other hand. Not knowing what lead up to that. He could of been in fear for his life and someone hurling an object at you while pulling along side could be a reason to be prepared for the worst.
He had his pistol out before he heard any noise. Oh, someone he cut off then brake-checked wanted to get out from behind this asshole. How surprising and threatening.Call Dirty Harry.
quote:
what if it had been a brick?What would you of said if the guy in the other car decided to unload a mag into him and his car.
"What if what if". There was no threat which warranted his extreme and highly reckless overreaction.
quote:
Was there a legitimate threat?
No. You must be watching a different video.
quote:
I do not know.
Apparenty not.
quote:
Glad no innocents were hurt or killed.
The only person who might have killed someone is the guy you are pointlessly defending.

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
"Quote myself"

If the guy has no defense and is guilty of a serious crime. So be it.

And a long prison sentence ins-sues, so be it too.

I re-watched and in less there are extenuating circumstances he probably will and should.

I never said the guy was not grossly in the wrong.

What I was trying to say is more information would be helpful.

If there isn't any so be it for the third time.

Sorry to try to make a point in this thread where there probably wasn't one.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19257 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The guy needed to rear-end a stopped 18 wheeler at full speed, get a mouth full of rear bumper. Would have done society a great favor.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16727 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I am not defending anyone.
Actually, you are.
quote:
What if the other car rammed him or or side swipe him prior to what we see in that few seconds.
A lot of things could of lead up to that. I am not defending the guy. Just saying before convicting him it would be nice to know if there were four eighty year old ladies on their way to church or some hyped up wild man that had flashed a weapon or something else life threatening.
What if what if. What if a flying horse crashed the party and started shooting peppermint candies out of his little horsey asshole? You can "what if" all day long. Watch the video. This was not justified application of deadly force. Are you freakin' blind?

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
The guy needed to rear-end a stopped 18 wheeler at full speed, get a mouth full of rear bumper. Would have done society a great favor.
Nope. No trucker should have to go through the insurance ringer and potentially lose his job or pay more for insurance because some A-hole plowed into the back of him. This moron is headed to jail for a long time which is exactly the right outcome.