SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You want donuts
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You want donuts Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
You want donuts right now. Drive on down to the local donut shop, Dunkin Donuts what have you and bring home a dozen of whatever you like glazed, jelly-filled chocolate-covered, old fashioned, etc. Flip open the lid of that box and it's like...like titties, man.

Pick one up, it's heavy and moist and so tasty. Gotta have another. Icing with sprinkles. We'll eat that one next.

You're welcome

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
You are evil. I am trying to diet, but now I have not wanted a donut more than ever. Evil I tell you! Razz

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Title should be, "You will buy donuts". Razz

Q

Posts: 26409 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
You're making me want doughy titties...sweet doughy titties...it's almost 11:00 and the only place open is Walmart...you're evil Frown

Edit...now I have to eat these with syrup poured over them 'cause I ain't driving t Walmart...evil...pure evil... (and you are so evil the pic is upside down...you are more evil than I first thought Wink)

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4619 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Aw yeah... Blueberry cake donuts, son.

(Though I still prefer pancakes, when it comes to frivolous breakfast carbs.)

Posts: 32517 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
I opened this thread when I just happened to be eating a cherry danish. I hadn't thought to compare it to titties - but it is! With butter!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
i'm glad my wife won't see this thread. she's the biggest donut addict i know.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Funny, I just ate two donuts from my favorite place just before I logged on and read this...

Now I want more

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you kidding??? The Dunkin Donuts here are about 1/2 the size they used to be 10 years ago.......An English Muffin gives them a run for their money in size.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
On a side note, I always want donuts.

Posts: 1988 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Local grocery store near me makes donuts so damn good, I no longer crave Dunkin. Cured me of any other temptation. Cream filled are to die for, weigh twice as much as the chain stores. Too difficult to resist when there.

sidebar - Shady Maple grocery and smorgasbord can attract visitors from all over. I have found it easy to view license plates from 4 states when in the parking lot on nice weekends. The restaurant is so good it is the busiest in all of PA, and we're out in the countryside. Mennonite country.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cursed be he who moves my bones!
Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
They never taste as good as I remember from when I was a kid. Had Dunkin' when we were in Philly a couple of weeks ago. Not that great.

Posts: 8394 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The place around the corner from work does these raspberry twist things that the guys at work lovingly call "alien vaginas." They look bizarre but they're delicious.

I know.

Posts: 17142 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alien Vaginas, Little Titties......where do you guys find these bakeries?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
I would settle for a doughnut, but I'm more of an apple fritter type of guy.

Titties with glitter are awesome too Big Grin

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
MAPLE BARS!

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
OMG Para you're one sick dude! Smile

Woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I thought I'd peek around here. My mistake was opening this thread. Now all I can think of are French crullers, Bavarian cream filled, apple fritters, Boston cream filled, cinnamon crumb, glazed blueberry, and plain ol' glazed and powdered. Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16224 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
MAPLE BARS!

Maple bars have always been my favorite. Chuck’s Donuts, Renton WA. abosolutely best maple bars ever. Instead of a glaze, the coating is more like a frosting.

Chuck’s has spoiled me and I won’t eat any other maple bar.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Your spell has no effect on me...

* Full disclosre...I don't have a sweet tooth; just a food tooth. Cool

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post