SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chick fil a in the morning..
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chick fil a in the morning.. Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted
Heading in early for the chicken on a biscuit. I love that little sandwich. Maybe I can eat 2.. Big Grin. You like the Chick fil a?

Posts: 17922 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
You like the Chick fil a?
Does the Pope wear a funny hat?

Posts: 107763 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

Does Raggedy Ann have cotton boobs?

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8535 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never ate there.
I'm not a big fast food person really.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
Never ate there.
I've eaten there twice. I've never been for breakfast so I need to give it a try.

Posts: 3936 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:

Neither am I. But I make an exception for ChikFilA a couple times per year.

It's the only fast food I'll eat.

Posts: 32564 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Never ate there.

Here:
  • Spicy Deluxe with Pepper Jack
  • Large Waffle Fries
  • Cheese sauce (to dip the fries into; not every CFA has this item)
  • Frosted Lemonade

You’re welcome.

Posts: 45402 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Even if I hated fast food, which I don't, CFA is always great, they manage a drive-thru with military precision, their food tastes great, their employees are the nicest in the world, and they piss off libs. What's not to like?

Posts: 3566 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
Here:
  • Spicy Deluxe with Pepper Jack
  • Large Waffle Fries
  • Cheese sauce (to dip the fries into; not every CFA has this item)
  • Frosted Lemonade

You’re welcome.

^^^^^

He's right!

God bless America.

Posts: 13529 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
He does indeed and that was a hoot.. Big Grin. I got that chicken sandwich on my mind. Is it 6 AM yet?

Posts: 17922 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
They got rid of the breakfast bagel sandwich. Broke my heart....

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10732 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Never ate there.
That chicken biscuit in the morning is awsome. Try it.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I stopped going there for breakfast when they discontinued the spicy chicken breakfast biscuit thing.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30748 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chbibc:
quote:
quote:

Does Raggedy Ann have cotton boobs?

[Cheech]Does Howdy Doody got wooden balls man?[/Cheech]

Posts: 11366 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
It is real chicken white meat. They make one with egg and cheese too. I just need a little container of honey and a Dunkin Doughnuts coffee and Im set.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
CFA is not normal "fast food"

Their chicken sandwich is actually delicious, and if they sold nothing but those sandwiches, they would still be the top of the heap.

Posts: 107763 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
For breakfast, I like their:
  • Chicken, Egg & Cheese biscuit
  • Hashbrown scramble burrito w/ chicken nuggets

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23336 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    W07VH5
    Picture of mark123
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    CFA is not normal "fast food"

Their chicken sandwich is actually delicious, and if they sold nothing but those sandwiches, they would still be the top of the heap.
    Preach it, brother.

Posts: 45402 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Conservative Behind
    Enemy Lines
    Picture of synthplayer
    posted Hide Post
    In Northern California, we had heard about CFA, but there weren't any here. Finally it was announced that they were opening one in Walnut Creek - the same city where my son attended high school. So, he got his first job there, and was a member of the original staff. In no time at all, he was promoted several times. He worked hard, and remembers those times very fondly.

His mother and I frequented the restaurant several times. As others in this thread have stated, we were incredibly impressed. Yes - it's fast food in the sense that you get your food fast. But, in every other regard, it's not "fast food" at all.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10717 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Wasabi
    posted Hide Post
    Definitely in the minority here. Not a fan of Chick Fil A at all. Average at best. The service is excellent though.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post