SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Know its Early, Ahead of the Curve with Some Christmas Stuff....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Know its Early, Ahead of the Curve with Some Christmas Stuff.... Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
New Christmas Carols for the Psychiatricaly Challenged...

1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are

3. Amnesia --- I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas

4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and ....

6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

8. Full Personality Disorder-- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why

9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

10. Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House

11. Social Anxiety Disorder --- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas while I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Reminds me I need to listen to Tom Lehrer's "A Christmas Carol" again . . . .
https://www.google.com/search?...hrer+christmas+carol

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Who is that guy Chet? And WHY is he roasting his nuts over an open fire?

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Y'all are just pissed, cuz the voices only talk to me!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I always thought that Deck the Halls was a pretty violent song

The Halls were my next door neighbors, and they weren't bad enough to make me want to hit them

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Only 141 days till Christmas!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
I was in Hobby Lobby a couple days ago and they already have Christmas decorations out.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post