SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The State of the Union address.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The State of the Union address. Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Handed over the speech

No handshake for Pence or Piglosi

Then the introduction

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3487 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

https://static.pjmedia.com/ins...LWENTDOWNTONANCY.png

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine being married to that skank.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
So has any Democrats came out and explained what lies were in the speech yet? I've seen/heard of a few walking out due to the lies, I've heard interviews mentioning all the lies. The thing I haven't heard was what specifically was a lie? Anyone know what exactly they are claiming is a lie?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20831 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Am I the only one that looks at Pelosi's eyes and gets the feeling that there's nobody home?

Not just you. My wife and I were talking about her expressions during the speech. There is no light or comprehension in her eyes. A stark contrast to VP Pence, who sat like a respectful adult and listened to the speech.

If you turn down the sound when one of these lefties go off on a rant, it looks like they are in some kind of drug induced trance. Maybe too much Commie KoolAid?

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
So has any Democrats came out and explained what lies were in the speech yet? I've seen/heard of a few walking out due to the lies, I've heard interviews mentioning all the lies. The thing I haven't heard was what specifically was a lie? Anyone know what exactly they are claiming is a lie?

Had the same conversation with my dem MIL yesterday.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
Charlie Daniels " The devil went down to Georgia"
The words are a bit different but that is where those phrases originated.

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 240 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:

We all know the answer to that. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21851 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
So has any Democrats came out and explained what lies were in the speech yet?

Not that I've seen.

Somebody posted this: VERIFY: Fact-checking Trump's 2020 State of the Union address and the Democratic response

Other than one "misleading," I see a number of "needs context," but every one of the claims he made in his address appear to have been true according to that analysis.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Rep. Matt Gaetz (FL) is apparently filing an ethics complaint regarding Pelosis's tantrum. Symbolic maybe, but I guess you never know...

Rep. Gaetz filing complaint

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
hillary got her two cents in about the impeachment...

https://thehill.com/homenews/s...-that-oath-to-defend

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
LIVE SPEECH ON ACQUITTAL

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43909 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Since the tearing up of the speech was pre-planned, wouldn't be surprised if Pukeloski offering her hand to shake his wasn't planned, it appeared she put her hand out after he was turning away.

As my wife said "he shouldn't shake her hand, she's a lying manipulative bitch" LOL

Posts: 23504 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

When asked if Trump's Impeachment was close to her husband's Impeachment, Hillary replied, "It was close but no cigar."

Posts: 3939 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Who cares. That skank can just go away and rot.

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Already mentioned Tyvek, but it would have been fantastic if Trump had printed his speech on something like Paper Tyger paper. It is a synthetic laminate paper that is very difficult to tear. It would have been hilarious watching Pelosi trying on national tv.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8220 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
I can't imagine being married to that skank.

Yeah, it might actually be worth it to fund her career in politics if her career will just keep her in Washington, DC as much as possible.

(Yes, her husband is very rich.)

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
Already mentioned Tyvek, but it would have been fantastic if Trump had printed his speech on something like Paper Tyger paper. It is a synthetic laminate paper that is very difficult to tear. It would have been hilarious watching Pelosi trying on national tv.
Personally, I'd suggest Pelosi's SOTU speech copy be on laser engraved aluminum panels in the future. Let that bitch try and destroy that one.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:

Coming from the queen of selling access, influence, and power for money. Wow

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37986 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Oh, I dunno. Doesn't the very fact that her response was so short, so generic and so buzzword-laden seem to say something? She just punched her ticket but didn't seem terribly engaged. In the old days she would've at least made up a wild accusation or two.

No, that sounded like a Hill resigned to retirement and a carefully nursed cup full of bitterness.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post