SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where were you stabbed?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where were you stabbed? Login/Join 
posted
So, I'm sitting in court today and a woman is on the witness stand testifying about a bar fight that broke out a couple months ago. The attorney asked her "Were you stabbed during the fracas? The woman hesitates a minute or so and responses; No, I was stabbed between my belly button and my fracas....

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’m fucking dying over here. Big Grin

Posts: 17229 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
I’m fucking dying over here. Big Grin

X2 OMG

Posts: 3933 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
WTF? OMG I’m laughing with you all.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4031 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Me > Hook Line & Sinker.

So THATS what they are calling it these days? Big Grin

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4131 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27022 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Years ago we had a Min Pin we named Fracas.
Her name came from an old family friend who had a pup named Freetizor Fracas

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6327 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A variation of that line was in one of Wambaugh's early novels, The Choirboys perhaps. Fracas is not a word you hear very often.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8770 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Very similar to a very long long line of questioning I had of a carnie. He was claiming a slip and fall hurt his back. After 2 hours of "honest sir I have never had back pain a day in my life" he finally gets drilled with a case of medical records from a bar fight he had gotten into with his boss who had shot him in his lower back with a .38

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the case is dismissed!

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5136 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Lucky it missed her fracas...that would likely prove fatal.

Posts: 1978 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of an old golf joke.

A young woman was taking golf lessons and had just started playing her first round when she was stung by a yellowjacket. Her pain was so intense she decided to return to the clubhouse for medical assistance. The golf pro saw her heading back and said, “You're back early, what’s up?” “I was stung by a bee!” she said. “Where'd it get you?” he asked. “Between the first and second hole.” she replied. "Well" he said, “I can see your stance is too wide.”

Posts: 3510 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
According to Wayne and Shuster in their classic routine “Rinse the Blood off my Toga.” Julius Caesar was stabbed in the Rotunda.

That’s a very painful spot...

Posts: 4505 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
According to a newspaper report, a woman was shot in the fracas and the bullet is in her yet. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:
According to a newspaper report, a woman was shot in the fracas and the bullet is in her yet. Roll Eyes

So the yet is her ass?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5692 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:

Was she shot by a panda?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5968 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post