Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Peace through superior firepower |
Of course all or almost all of you know what I'm referring to. It's been impossible to miss in the "news". She murdered her three children and you won't be surprised when I tell you that her defense of one single 18 minute psychotic episode in which a male voice (of course) told her to murder her children, is absolute horse shit. Clearly, this was premeditated and she thought she wouldn't need a defense, since she attempted to commit suicide immediately after the murders, but she screwed it up, and so we have this nonsense. She deserves to die for what she did, but it's Massachusetts, so... Now, it appears we'll have a mistrial, and a re-trial, which will likely result in another mistrial, because of the insane leftist witches which will sit on the jury. Her ultimate fate, I don't know, but it needs to be something horrible. What may surprise you is that I'm now thinking that perhaps it's best for society if she does skate. The nature of her crime is such that, despite the army of truly crazy leftist women who support her actions, society in general will condemn her in the most profound ways. She will know no peace, ever. But that's not the reason I say that it may be best that she escapes criminal justice. The reason is that the idea that this demon has even the possibility of getting away with this is so outrageous, that the impact on this country will be amplified tremendously if she gets away with it, and the ensuing uproar may have meaningful effect on this attitude of leftist women who support and even endorse infanticide. Oh, don't get me wrong; no minds will be changed among that group, but what may happen is that sufficient pushback from the decent people of this world may serve to silence these evil women. It's been pointed out that the reaction of these insane leftist women is a logical extension of their attitude towards abortion: From first trimester only, to third trimester, to- almost unbelievably- talk of killing children immediate after birth, to this- the murder of children in one's care, no matter their age. This by itself merits a thread- a thread which we shall not have, because it's just too much. I started this thread since, if all turns out as it appears and this woman is not found guilty and not sentenced to life without possibility of parole, then, members here will want to discuss it. All aspects of what I've posted here are open to discussion, but this will be the only thread on the subject, even though this woman's crimes have opened Pandora's Box. | ||
|
| A day late, and a dollar short ![]() |
Brings to mind the classic parent response, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it!" ____________________________ NRA Life Member, MGO Annual Member | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
That's in poor taste, man. There is nothing funny about any of this. Why would you even think of making a joke? | |||
|
| Partial dichotomy |
| |||
|
| Member |
I asked AI to give me an update on Casey Anthony since she is a woman that did skate on charges of murdering her daughter. AI says she now works in the legal field and is on TikTok and Substack where she presents herself as a legal advocate. She even was part of a 2022 Peacock documentary. She has had relationships and although she tries to stay out of the public, she is free to move about just like the rest of us. I think Clancy's life would be similar to Anthony's if she did skate and I mentioned it to kind of get a picture of what is coming. I really hope she doesn't skate and gets prison for the remainder of her life. As for the crazy women that cheer her on and are crazy in other areas of life, man I just don't know what to do about that. I can't really write any more as I am getting too upset. Beagle lives matter. ______ (\ / @\_____ / ( ) /O / ( )______/ ///_____/ | |||
|
| A day late, and a dollar short ![]() |
I wasn't intending to make a joke about this, it's just something I have heard a lot of parents including my own say, and they were just threatening in a joking manner to misbehaving children. ____________________________ NRA Life Member, MGO Annual Member | |||
|
| Wait, what? |
One way or another, this woman need not see the light of day without looking through bars/impact resistant glass. While I don’t relish her “skating” into a mental institution as an alternative, a LONG term stay without freedom of movement (think Hinkley) is preferable to this self absorbed murderess walking among us. “Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown | |||
|
| Member |
It’s proof that the left has pure evil at its heart. | |||
|
| Internet Guru |
The only positive here is that there were enough decent people on the jury to deadlock it. What a gross and evil spectacle the trial became. | |||
|
| Member |
If a woman’s hormones can be an excuse for murder, surely a man’s hormones can be an excuse for that and lesser crimes. How can a jury convict an NFL player for beating his girlfriend when he’s filled with toxic testosterone? Or what about the poor rapist who’s overcome with lust and desire, he just can’t stop, those hormones, they’re too overwhelming! This trial is opening yet another deep, dark well of evil and stupidity. No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain | |||
|
Spider two-wide banana![]() |
I've heard WAY too many otherwise(what I thought) reasonable women talking very lightly about this case, and it disgusts me. Women are so easily influenced by the firehoses of bullshit out of social media "influencers"--and that's exactly what they are, frighteningly. They get other women to parrot ALL manner of retarded bullshit, and this is the most disturbing scandal of them all. The whole thing makes me so angry, I think about my own young daughter and I'm just furious and sad to have to think about this shit. There was a time not long ago, where this would have been a murder-one slam dunk, "bye bye bitch!" and that's that. | |||
|
| Member |
^^I agree. We must expect a human to possess self control. Beagle lives matter. ______ (\ / @\_____ / ( ) /O / ( )______/ ///_____/ | |||
|
| Something wild is loose ![]() |
Likely to happen. I fully expect she won't be remanded to the legal system (3 counts of murder one), but to psychiatric care of some sort - by the same stripe of "experts" now testifying for her. Now in the care of the most inexact discipline in medicine, she'll be admitted to a mental hospital for a year or two, if that, and then pronounced "normal." And then released - you can't of course keep a "normal" person confined against their will. At which point she'll be out among us, to write a book or start a blog, supported by the minions at the disposal of whatever societal death cult of the day exists then. And she may again commit some horrific crime - it wasn't about her children: it was about her and who she is. The children were just conveniently available and helpless. And perhaps that sequence will wake up the decency in society, as Para hopes. I hope too. "And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day" | |||
|
| Lawyers, Guns and Money |
I hope you're right. The pendulum has been swinging left for so long and so far in the direction of what has been called cultural marxism that it's going to take quite a lot to return to a culture that most of us would call "normal". "Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." -- Justice Janice Rogers Brown "The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth." -rduckwor | |||
|
Alienator![]() |
The only bonus of this thought would be people discussing removing the 19th amendment. If hormones and mental instability make crimes like this justifiable, its setting women back. The liberal insanity is coming to a head and most people recognize it. SIG556 Classic P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial P938 SAS P365 FDE P322 FDE Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it" | |||
|
| Member |
The first thing I though of when the women started blaming SSRI’s is that almost ever school shooting is someone who is loaded up on SSRI’s but you can be sure they want them to pay the price. | |||
|
| Member |
I have said for years, "they love it when women kill their babies, nothing surprises me." when it comes to the left. I really don't think we can, or want to share a country with these people. Amicable divorce. See ya, b*tches. Take your half and go. | |||
|
| Lawyers, Guns and Money |
I'd love it. How does that happen? "Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." -- Justice Janice Rogers Brown "The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth." -rduckwor | |||
|
| No, not like Bill Clinton ![]() |
I haven't been following this too much but it does sound like the media and other influences have somehow turned this bitch into a Saint Kinda like the POS thug, thief, druggie that OD'd and died while being arrested. Sickening to watch what people call heroes now a day | |||
|
| Honky Lips |
I mean this in all seriousness. The conversation among men has begun on weather or not this aberration, and make no mistake that is what it is, of the last 100 years of women's liberation has been net positive or net negative. The bill has come due and it's not looking promising for feminism, because between women voting and the future of the species I know where I'm placing my bets. _____________________________________________ Proverbs 3:31 "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways." | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

