SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ...sigh...if you are the praying type.... (2018 Update on page 7)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

...sigh...if you are the praying type.... (2018 Update on page 7) Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read what is happening. I am praying for you and your family. May God bless you and walk with you as you go forward with this.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Prayers. Strength and courage.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ronin,

Damn sorry to hear it has come to this. I watched my mom go through similar circumstances, and while I miss her deeply every day, the decision we had to make was the absolute best for her, and selfishly, for us. The little comfort we found was knowing she was absolutely in a better place.

It's tough, I know.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Ronin1069, you have mail.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
many thoughts and prayers for your Dad, you and the rest of the family.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and the family.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
thinking about you and your family ronin.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Having lost my Dad last month, this hits close to home. While the circumstances and specific decisions were slightly different, I know what you're going through and am praying for him, you, and your loved ones.

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Ronin1069, you have mail.

Received.

You sir are a very good man.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12334 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
bump for update

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12334 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry man.. prayers being sent to you and your family

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2675 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this.

Thoughts and prayer for you and your family.

Posts: 1802 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to be reading this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Strokes are evil. I lost my dad exactly one year ago today to a stroke.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers to you and family.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Very sorry, my friend.

Q

Posts: 26393 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I hope you and your family find strength and peace during this trying time. Frown

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
You are in my prayers

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry, Ronin1069. However the decisions go tomorrow, it will no doubt be a very trying day.
My thoughts will be with you and your family.

Posts: 7314 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry that you and your family are going through this. Prayers for peace and comfort sent to you and yours from Wisconsin.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post