SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ...sigh...if you are the praying type.... (2018 Update on page 7)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

...sigh...if you are the praying type.... (2018 Update on page 7) Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Having lived thru that whole mess myself, a definite prayer has been sent for a good outcome, healing, and restoration. Godspeed.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you Ronin. Hoping a speedy recovery for your father.

Posts: 84 | Location: Donnelsville,OH | Registered: June 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear. Prayers for you all.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for strength and recovery.

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Praying for the best of all possible outcomes.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
Prayers for all.
So sorry .

It is hard when you are not with a loved one in times like this.

Most Sincerely,

Donna

Posts: 4083 | Location: Lauderdale , Mississippi | Registered: June 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Thoughts are with you and your family.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers and good thoughts going your way Ronin.

Posts: 7559 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Prayers lifted up

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Lifted.

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your strength and comforting.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and your family Ronin. It doesn't sound good but I will pray for a miracle.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
May God strengthen your father and family through the love of others, and may He guide and direct the medical professionals throughout the days to come.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Condolences and prayers. Strokes are not kind to the human body.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
You and your father are in my prayers.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I think you need prayers, too. You have them.

My dad had several serious strokes in 1963 and it took him 11 years to die. My mom cared for him all though his declining health (with some assistance from me--I wasn't always available). I pray that your father does not go through that agony.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear that, Ronin. It is hard not being able to be there. I'm sure your father knows you are there in every other way there is. He raised you and knows exactly what is in your heart.

Posts: 7259 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Prayers & positive thoughts for your dad's recovery AND for an easing of the "family dynamic."

Posts: 6307 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Of course. Best wishes to you and your family.

Posts: 12467 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
My mom was a stroke patient; I'll pray that your dad gets what he wants. Sorry for you and your family.

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post