SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers and good thoughts requested...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers and good thoughts requested... Login/Join 
posted
I have been putting this off, but my wife Kim has been diagnosed with breast cancer. I have been with her more years than I have been without her, I am scared beyond belief.

Thankfully they caught it fairly early, Stage 2, and she has pulled through the first radiation/chemo fairly well.

Next step is watching her lose her long, beautiful auburn hair. This is what is bothering her most. Thankfully the wig market is astounding, and should help her out greatly.

All I ask is that you put forth all the good wishes and prayers for her that you can, as I am a huge believer in prayer and good thoughts.

Thank You!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent Brother!

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Done! Tell her she looks beautiful with or without her hair.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12795 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Best thoughts sent your way. Wishing you many more happy years together!

Posts: 6922 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound for you and your wife.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Lord Bless you both!

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
You and Kim are in my prayers...my sister in law went through that battle over five years ago and beat it like a drum...she just went in for her five year checkup and all is good Smile...

Her red hair came back 100% Big Grin

Also My stepmom is 21 years free!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bisleyblackhawk,

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
My heartfelt thoughts are with you.

Posts: 12184 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HERITAGE
posted Hide Post
Prayers said wreckdriver. Wishing you many many more years together!

Posts: 328 | Location: MI | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
You and Kim will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 3466 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent up for you wife. May she recover quickly.

Posts: 281 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Praying for strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sweet Chuckie
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you both.

Posts: 250 | Location: White Sulphur Springs, MT | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent your way.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19226 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you both!

Posts: 1704 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Praying for strength and complete recovery.

Michael

Posts: 1104 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Posts: 2080 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
My wife beat it too, don't give up hope.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post