SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Transacting business with forum members who have not established a reputation here
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transacting business with forum members who have not established a reputation here Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Injecting politics into a non political thread

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11268 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's correct.

Posts: 107472 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I was trying to find a picture of a shoehorn by MikeinNC beat me to it.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Viine, Vinnie, Vinnie

or

Veni, vidi, vici

Who can tell us what's wrong with his post?

<raises hand and waves it about...>

Politics in an apolitical thread?

ETA: Awww... Mike beat me to it Frown

WRT the subject at hand: I'm inclined to deal only with participating members with a history outside the Classifieds. I would be disinclined to send anybody a copy of any of my photo I.D.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:
Just like I will not wear a mask, get the COVID vaccination, kiss the ring of black lives matter or bow down to any democrat, I will not send a copy of my DL to anyone.....

My FFL needs a copy of a DL to receive an incoming firearm directly from a non FFL. I make sure that the person sending the firearm is aware and if they don’t want to send a DL that they need to send from an FFL. I’ve had mostly good luck selling and buying online but I’m extremely careful about who I choose to transact with.

Posts: 2946 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post