SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Boston Police IAD investigating officer who read "N" word from social media post while conducting investigation...

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Boston Police IAD investigating officer who read "N" word from social media post while conducting investigation... Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
Officer reads gangbangers text and his mic is keyed and now subject of IA probe.....

Really........

http://www.bostonherald.com/ne...ial_slur_quoted_from

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Boston is stupid on steroids.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Well, of course they are.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Massachusetts seems like a whacky place.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Self righteous pseudo moral outrage is the go to device of teapot tyrants.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Wow! WTF is wrong with them?
They'd explode if they listen to what I saw on bodycam to people.

I dropped the dreaded f bomb over the air before once. The only thing that happened was I got my backup there much faster.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
when I lived on the east coast, I was pretty sure that MA has cornered the market on stupid - for such a small state it seems to self-inflict a lot of problems on itself

and having Harvard there doesn't help - as well as the UMAss collection of giggle factories

but now that I'm here, I'm pretty sure that CA leads the pack and MA is just trying to catch up.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
They're called Massholes for a reason...

posted Hide Post
More importantly - is the officer white? If so, he's toast. If he's black, this is a pointless exercise. I don't get the sense of moral outrage among blacks using it.

P229

Posts: 3809 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
It would be cool if just occasionally a story came from MA that didn't make me want to nuke that state from orbit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That's just dumb.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of SigMaverick
posted Hide Post
It sounds to me like the chief ordered the investigation to get in front of any SJW who would have been listening on a police band radio.

It doesn't sound like IA wanted or was even looking to "take the cop down" but rather was looking to keep his ass clean.

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...

Posts: 937 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 09, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigMaverick:
It sounds to me like the chief ordered the investigation to get in front of any SJW who would have been listening on a police band radio.

It doesn't sound like IA wanted or was even looking to "take the cop down" but rather was looking to keep his ass clean.

Let's hope so.

P229

Posts: 3809 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Report This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
two of our officers were IA'd because they arrested a female and were out of view of the camera for 22 seconds as they moved a fully clothed female from the front of the to the rear seat. She later claimed they raped her. despite cameras in the rear seat and front seat and audio recordings the investigating agency wrote the warrant and forced both to submit to DNA tests. Both officers were off work for 2 months during the investigation. One of the officers was a rookie still working with a field training officer. After they were finally cleared and allowed to come back to work the rookie quit as he had enough of the law enforcement B.S. It really sucks to be a cop some times.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Can those Boston Dynamic people modify that robot with a bitch slapping arm?

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Report This Post