SIGforum
Boston Police IAD investigating officer who read "N" word from social media post while conducting investigation...

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5440053024

March 02, 2017, 01:01 PM
spunk639
Boston Police IAD investigating officer who read "N" word from social media post while conducting investigation...
Officer reads gangbangers text and his mic is keyed and now subject of IA probe.....

Really........

http://www.bostonherald.com/ne...ial_slur_quoted_from
March 02, 2017, 01:34 PM
bigdeal
Boston is stupid on steroids.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
March 02, 2017, 01:56 PM
rduckwor
Well, of course they are.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.
March 02, 2017, 02:15 PM
parabellum
Massachusetts seems like a whacky place.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
March 02, 2017, 02:27 PM
darthfuster
Self righteous pseudo moral outrage is the go to device of teapot tyrants.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
March 02, 2017, 02:35 PM
Chowser
Wow! WTF is wrong with them?
They'd explode if they listen to what I saw on bodycam to people.

I dropped the dreaded f bomb over the air before once. The only thing that happened was I got my backup there much faster.

Not minority enough!
March 02, 2017, 03:10 PM
nhtagmember
when I lived on the east coast, I was pretty sure that MA has cornered the market on stupid - for such a small state it seems to self-inflict a lot of problems on itself

and having Harvard there doesn't help - as well as the UMAss collection of giggle factories

but now that I'm here, I'm pretty sure that CA leads the pack and MA is just trying to catch up.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

March 02, 2017, 03:17 PM
Edmond
They're called Massholes for a reason...

March 02, 2017, 03:35 PM
Russ59
More importantly - is the officer white? If so, he's toast. If he's black, this is a pointless exercise. I don't get the sense of moral outrage among blacks using it.

P229
March 02, 2017, 03:37 PM
stickman428
It would be cool if just occasionally a story came from MA that didn't make me want to nuke that state from orbit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
March 02, 2017, 03:39 PM
Balzé Halzé
That's just dumb.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
March 02, 2017, 05:54 PM
SigMaverick
It sounds to me like the chief ordered the investigation to get in front of any SJW who would have been listening on a police band radio.

It doesn't sound like IA wanted or was even looking to "take the cop down" but rather was looking to keep his ass clean.

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...
March 02, 2017, 06:06 PM
Russ59
quote:
Originally posted by SigMaverick:
It sounds to me like the chief ordered the investigation to get in front of any SJW who would have been listening on a police band radio.

It doesn't sound like IA wanted or was even looking to "take the cop down" but rather was looking to keep his ass clean.

Let's hope so.

P229
March 02, 2017, 08:24 PM
gw3971
two of our officers were IA'd because they arrested a female and were out of view of the camera for 22 seconds as they moved a fully clothed female from the front of the to the rear seat. She later claimed they raped her. despite cameras in the rear seat and front seat and audio recordings the investigating agency wrote the warrant and forced both to submit to DNA tests. Both officers were off work for 2 months during the investigation. One of the officers was a rookie still working with a field training officer. After they were finally cleared and allowed to come back to work the rookie quit as he had enough of the law enforcement B.S. It really sucks to be a cop some times.
March 03, 2017, 10:25 AM
gpbst3
Can those Boston Dynamic people modify that robot with a bitch slapping arm?