SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today I cleaned my rifle
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 42

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today I cleaned my rifle Login/Join 
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
I ordered an inexpensive UniqueFire T-20

What is everybody with IR using for a scope?

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Hey SIG4EVA, Nice photo but my wife would clean my clock if I had all that pretty iron on the dining table without a blanket underneath.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Report This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I shot my Service Rifle Sunday. Had to try out the new White Oak A4 upper replacing the A2 Rock River upper.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6317 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
I shot my Service Rifle Sunday. Had to try out the new White Oak A4 upper replacing the A2 Rock River upper.

What do you think of the White Oak upper?

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Luv it

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6317 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bushpilot:
Hey SIG4EVA, Nice photo but my wife would clean my clock if I had all that pretty iron on the dining table without a blanket underneath.

Very true sir. I had some over spray of CLP on it.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7072 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Had to go to Ann Arbor today for an appointment, so spent a couple of hours walking around downtown whilst waiting for my much better half... Smile

Got panhandled four times Mad

Got asked to sign the "petition to end gerrymandering" by some middle-aged guy and said, very loudly, "I heard about this ! I know what you are doing !" - he slunk away with that.

Have got say, the panhandlers were aplenty with no one saying anything. It felt like the one time I went to San Francisco, about 25 years ago, when one of my friends from Japan's parents were living in the suburbs near there...

Although we go about once a month for an appointment, today felt even more different. Can't say how many hundreds of times I have been to A², but today I was especially comforted by being armed ! (I am always *comforted*)

Just shortly before I got the call that the appointment was done, spotted this:

FUCK! antifa! Mad Mad Mad

hope you can read the sign:

"Join author Mark Bray for a talk about his new book, 'Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook'

Ann Arbor Friends Meeting
1420 Hill St., Ann Arbor"

Did a Bing Maps search and it looks to be a frat house area or perhaps just large homes...

Oh, one last thing, just about every empty shop had at least two signs for "Ali for City Council" Roll Eyes

Banned
posted Hide Post
Just finished making up 4 bullet/knife wound FAKs. Three are for my wife and I and one is for my SIL and daughter. These will go with the range bag, car, and general FAKs that are already made up.
Having finally finished this module of our prepping, I feel just as comforted when I finished the weapons and clothing modules. My training in the service has helped immensely in choosing what went into the new kits.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
Just finished making up 4 bullet/knife wound FAKs. Three are for my wife and I and one is for my SIL and daughter. These will go with the range bag, car, and general FAKs that are already made up.
Having finally finished this module of our prepping, I feel just as comforted when I finished the weapons and clothing modules. My training in the service has helped immensely in choosing what went into the new kits.

Would you mind sharing what you put in your kits?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Pretty good list to follow:

https://www.primalsurvivor.net/ifak-contents/

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:

Israeli Bandages
Compressed gauze
Splints
Tourniquets
Suture kit
Sutures
Surgical Tape
Tape
Inst kit
Shears
Celox
Chest Seals
Vaseline Dressings
Tape Closures
Skin Sterilization packets
Bacitracin
Duct Tape
ABD Pads
Adhering Telfa pads

Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I'm putting together a get-home bag for my car, so today I experimented with some recipes I found online for D Ration bars. I was looking for something I could leave in my car and not worry about the heat. I figure I can rotate these out every six months, and these should give me enough energy to get home.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the list, mrmn50.

quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
I'm putting together a get-home bag for my car, so today I experimented with some recipes I found online for D Ration bars. I was looking for something I could leave in my car and not worry about the heat. I figure I can rotate these out every six months, and these should give me enough energy to get home.

I've heard you don't have to worry about lifeboat rations in the heat.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you for the list, mrmn50.

quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:

I've heard you don't have to worry about lifeboat rations in the heat.

Yep, Lifeboat rations are good to go. I add a couple packets of honey, makes the rations taste a bit better for me. I also have a couple packs of instant oatmeal and hot chocolate for fall and winter months.

Posts: 3938 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
"Inst Kit"???

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15240 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
"Inst Kit"???

Instruments-- probes, hemostats, etc

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanksoldier:
quote:

I'm having good luck with my ATN X-Sight.

I also upgraded to the Uniquefire T-20.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34124 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Israeli Bandages
Compressed gauze
Splints
Tourniquets
Suture kit
Sutures
Surgical Tape
Tape
Inst kit
Shears
Celox
Chest Seals
Vaseline Dressings
Tape Closures
Skin Sterilization packets
Bacitracin
Duct Tape
ABD Pads
Adhering Telfa pads

An Item most wouldn't know about: Manukamed Honey (No other brand)
https://difference.manukamed.c...qEAAYAiAAEgJfX_D_BwE
Best wound/cut/infection fighter I've ever seen. We sell it (it's pricey)

In a retrospective analysis of 2,252 chronic wounds, MANUKApli clearly demonstrated superior and statistically significant healing rates when compared to other Manuka honeys, silver, and Santyl.

any interest lemme know...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8361 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Tom, this is a blood stopping kit. Not, a general first aid kit.
But, thanks for the info. I will call to buy some.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
quote:
Originally posted by tanksoldier:
quote:

I'm having good luck with my ATN X-Sight.

I also upgraded to the Uniquefire T-20.

Any more rat blasting videos coming?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31453 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post