SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What guns do you plan to buy this year?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What guns do you plan to buy this year? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Only thing I've been lusting after lately is a P210A-TGT. Maybe later this year.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Would like to build a bolt action rifle. Is there a PSA for bolt action rifles?

Posts: 5697 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
An all steel 92 like this one below, they are only making 60 for the US. I held an all steel one at their store in Dallas, it was an anniversary commemorative of some sort

I was on the hunt for an Italian inox 92 and a CZ75 matte stainless for a long time and found both recently,used in new condition

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92-fs-fusion/

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
I am trying to consolidate and downsize, when I do I would like to buy a SCAR 17 or a Surgeon rifle. Now I just need to figure out what I want to get rid of.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Last year, I picked up a P210A standard and a P365.

Thinking I would like to add a blue/black Ruger SP101.
I would probably like to get the new Colt Python as well. We'll have to see how it looks.

Maybe a Ruger Mark IV as well.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Glock 20, Kimber 84 Hunter, a handful of AR15 lowers. I really have a hankering for a semi auto M2HB, and it gets stronger every time gun control is brought up in my state. That will probably wait until I leave the state.

Posts: 9966 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
I like that--"guns you accidently buy".
I don't understand Massachusetts's gun laws at all. I just know they are right up there with Connecticut gun laws.
I appreciate your taste in HK. (89 or USC)
The left handed comment would point to a Stag upper.
Happy New Year

"Honey I slipped and fell on some guns on the way home."

Surprisingly, a number of states have surpassed MA with dumbness. CT blew right by with their hi-cap tomfoolery, and CT has dumb NFA rules. RI? WA? MD? NJ? of course CA.

It's an ASA, the charging handle is L1A1 themed, and the way they cover the hole to still remove the BCG is slick.

Gun laws are stupid.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
New production Colt revolver (model unsure). Sig maybe a M18 all black. Whatever tickles my fancy.

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Ruger GP 100 match champion or a S&W 686.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I plan to acquire a Ruger SR1911 in 10mm.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
For certain, an HK SP5 or SP5k, and a P365 for my wife (and maybe later on one for me). Still deciding on a semi-auto .22LR to replace my MKIIIs I sold over two years ago. And for shits and giggles, have been looking at coach shotguns.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I'll probably end up getting another Steyr (S9A1 or C9A1 this time), a decent tactical semi-auto shotgun, and a Glock 44.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I have enough....

Not possible. Wink

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
A Garand is in my future and a small carry revolver depending on which way the laws go in VA this month. Possibly a 357 lever gun. I’ve had the itch for an Inox 92 also.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
The Seecamp LWS32 is reaching out to me...

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As I will be ordering a .22 suppressor in the next couple weeks will need some suppressor host guns.
I plan to go Ruger with a 22/45 lite and a 10/22 takedown with the magpul backpacker stock. My local sportsman warehouse had a pre Christmas sale on these for a steal of a price, but were out by the time I could get there, and sadly said no rain check or back order at the sale price. These seem to be out of stock everywhere so will have to wait.

Posts: 3292 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Glock, because I bought a Ruger PC9 carbine, so now I need a pistol to share the mags with.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elite LTT 92 Compact
LTT Beretta 1301
USP 9/9c/40c

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Planned purchases

Long Guns - no ARs - don't need anymore but have some optics upgrades to do, likely a NF scope or two. Maybe another rimfire rifle, likely a 10/22 or CZ bolt action. Another Mossberg 590 if I find any cheap enough.

Pistols - 1-2 Glock 19 Gen 5s, plus maybe another G45. If that LCP 22LR turns out reliable with a threaded barrel and cheep, might look at one of those.

I'd buy 2-3 more suppressors if the HPA had passed, but it's not worth it to me with the time & red tape to add any more - I have everything I need.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Would like to build a 300BO pistol for a suppressor host.
Maybe a P365 for the wife
Still want a CZ Scorpion

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15328 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post