SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Is The Fugliest Firearm You Have Ever Seen?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Is The Fugliest Firearm You Have Ever Seen? Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45563 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^

That should draw attention to maximum body mass. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8560 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have a picture, and no longer have the gun, but I nominate the Sardis/Sirkus SD9. I bought one in the early 80's, and wish I'd kept it. It was an early "micro."The frame was made almost entirely of sheet metal.

Posts: 17260 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Saddam's Gold AK.

Mexican drug cartel guns

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32044 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Saddam's Gold AK.
SHINY!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31430 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1907 Dreyese auto

Posts: 6716 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
The top 2. 1910 Frommer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First Block, I mean Glock I ever held in my hand. Hated the grip, felt like a brick, and it was ugly.I had a hard time lining up the sights because of the way it fit my hand. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but that's just how I saw it..... blech

Posts: 862 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post