SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I've become Larry David (and Patton Oswald is a pussy-ass little bitch)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I've become Larry David (and Patton Oswald is a pussy-ass little bitch) Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I am invoking Article 66 of the Waiver which allows me to override the "no profanity in subject lines" rule of the forum.

Lots of video examples of Larry David. This one will do nicely. I am Larry David.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107664 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Lots of video examples. This on ewill do nicely.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u1JgzU3AuSY" title="YouTube video player" width="1280"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

OK, who in your house invited Oswalt Patton over for shabbat? That’s for sure would make me a curmudgeonly old “get off my lawn guy”; instantly.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, don't get me started on that back-stabbing, pussy-ass little punk, turning his back on Dave Chappelle for all the mentally ill gender-confused freaks.

Fucking bitch-ass coward. No loyalty, no strength, no courage. Little bitch.

And that's just for starters.

Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"I will say one other thing- that the left, over that period (50 or 60 years) have tended to take the view that simply by holding the opinions they have and being on the side of what they term 'progress' , they are themselves moral and that those who don't hold their views- which I don't- are themselves immoral." - Peter Hitchens

Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm your other brother Larry.

Posts: 3463 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I will say one other thing- that the left, over that period (50 or 60 years) have tended to take the view that simply by holding the opinions they have and being on the side of what they term 'progress' , they are themselves moral and that those who don't hold their views- which I don't- are themselves immoral." - Peter Hitchens

Three good minutes -

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8355 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
#9 in Para’s video (Ice Cream) made me laugh the loudest. I see some variation of that clip almost every day.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12341 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Not afraid to wear Chet's shirt in front of his widow.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10493 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
The world is a far richer place for Larry David. God bless that man. I have a Walter Mitty fantasy that I'll run into him on a visit to LA and ask him to insult Mrs. Lee and myself.

Posts: 3544 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
LOL I'm a dying animal

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Inspiring

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
...but Vince Vaughn is awesome....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29716 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
...because he's not Patton Oswalt, who is a documented pussy-ass litle bitch.

[Larry David] OK, people find the thread confusing! It's about two different things! Why does a thread have to be about just one thing? No, no, tell me! Tell me why! Tell me why a thread has to be about just one thing? Where is that- is that written down somewhere? Show me the rule! Show me the rule! I'm just asking for you to show me the rule! If you say there'a a rule, and you show me, fine! But if there's no rule...
OK, yeah, it's confusing. I admit, it's confusing, but SIGnified mentioned Patton Oswalt, and Patton Oswalt was in the clip, and I had just watched the Shapiro video- very smart man- Shapiro! Very smart! So, uh, I was, y'know, all churned up and... yes, I was churned up! Why is that funny? I was upset! OK? Is that better? Is that in the rule book, too? Where's this book? No, I'm- I'm just saying- I'm JUST SAYING, if there's a book, you should show me! Wait, where are you going? Where- what about dinner? You still want to go? OK, I'll- I'll call you! OK! Everything- everything is fine! Really! [/Larry David]

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’ve shared this before but this is my favorite Larry David scene, people who park like shit drive me crazy:

Posts: 33834 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
...because he's not Patton Oswalt, who is a documented pussy-ass litle bitch.

[Larry David] OK, people find the thread confusing! It's about two different things! Why does a thread have to be about just one thing? No, no, tell me! Tell me why! Tell me why a thread has to be about just one thing? Where is that- is that written down somewhere? Show me the rule! Show me the rule! I'm just asking for you to show me the rule! If you say there'a a rule, and you show me, fine! But if there's no rule...
OK, yeah, it's confusing. I admit, it's confusing, but SIGnified mentioned Patton Oswalt, and Patton Oswalt was in the clip, and I had just watched the Shapiro video- very smart man- Shapiro! Very smart! So, uh, I was, y'know, all churned up and... yes, I was churned up! Why is that funny? I was upset! OK? Is that better? Is that in the rule book, too? Where's this book? No, I'm- I'm just saying- I'm JUST SAYING, if there's a book, you should show me! Wait, where are you going? Where- what about dinner? You still want to go? OK, I'll- I'll call you! OK! Everything- everything is fine! Really! [/Larry David]

Lmao - I’m think I’m having a Kramer moment …

Big Grin

~Robert A. Heinlein

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/UXRefikXFFw

Apparently Timothy Olyphant is not a fan of Patton or working with him on Justified

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10730 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave Chappelle is the most real person out there IMO. I laugh like Hell when I watch him.
People like Patton piss me off to no end trying to pander towards a certain group of people. I don't know him personally but he can fuck off like most of the people out there like him.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, now I see what I am missing by only having OTA broadcasting. He is hilarious but but but he's correct.

Posts: 102 | Location: Kalifornia | Registered: September 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I'm sure y'all are right about Patton... but I remember him playing a constable in Justified and it was funny as hell as he was showing off all his stuff (think of Gecko 45) and finally showed his hide away knife in his sock... in a later episode he was being 'interviewed' by a hired killer and he went down supposedly whispering what the guy wanted to hear while reaching in his sock. he lived the gangster didn't.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post