SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Hampshire GOP Senate nominee Bolduc pivots after win, says 2020 election 'not stolen'
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Hampshire GOP Senate nominee Bolduc pivots after win, says 2020 election 'not stolen' Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
This is a major reason I despise politicians. They are lying scumbags, both left and right. Right after the primary win, this guy stuck his finger into the wind and changed his tune to appeal to the general voters.

https://justthenews.com/politi...s-after-win-say-2020

New Hampshire GOP Senate nominee Bolduc pivots after win, says 2020 election 'not stolen'
Just last month, Bolduc said he signed a letter with 120 other generals and admirals saying Trump won the election.

By Joseph Weber
Updated: September 16, 2022 - 4:58pm

New Hampshire GOP Senate candidate Don Bolduc on Thursday, a little more than a day after he won the state party nomination, changed his views on the 2020 presidential election, saying it was "not stolen."

Bolduc, a retired Army brigadier general who faces incumbent Democrat Sen. Maggie Hassan in November, made the comment on the Fox News Channel – in an apparent attempt to move from his pro-Trump primary campaign platform to one more acceptable to general election voters.

Bolduc said he changed his position after having talked with a lot of New Hampshire voters and having "done a lot of research on this," according to CNN.

"I've come to the conclusion, and I want to be definitive on this: The election was not stolen," he said.

Still, Bolduc, who was not endorsed by former President Trump, who continues to argue he lost reelection because of widespread voting irregularities, says he continue to believes there was voter fraud in 2020.

"Elections have consequences and, unfortunately, President Biden is the legitimate president of this country."

Bolduc said as recently as last month, in a primary debate, "I signed a letter with 120 other generals and admirals saying Trump won the election, and damn it, I stand by" it, CNN also reports.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
...you know how you can tell a politician is lying?

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
That’s not arbitrary. He was bought. No evidence, just gut feeling.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
There’s a saying regarding a horse or something about “rode a horse”. Can’t put my finger on it, but I believe it somehow applies here…

Yeah. Screw Bolduc!!! Placating sunuvabitch!! Mad Mad

I guess President Trump knew he is a turncoat and that’s why he didn’t endorse this sack of fecal matter…

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Just another 'Turncoat' Republican... Mad

The ONLY 'True Conservative' Republican from NH running to represent America (and NH) in Washington, DC this cycle is Karoline Leavitt, candidate for the NH 1st Congressional District. She's a former Trump staffer, and is a True 'America First' Conservative!

https://www.karolineforcongress.com/let-s-fight

The fact that the Dems were out branding/trashing her as 'K.K.K.AROLINE' tells you she's a threat to the Deep State, the 'Uni-Party' and stands for EVERYTHING Conservatives hold dear! She IS deserving of our support, and she can be counted on to fight on behalf of America, Americans and Conservative Values!

https://twitter.com/kleavittnh.../1568070321307017216

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
It's hard to not like that girl. She's a peach.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Guys you have to let this go.

https://thehill.com/homenews/c...ud-in-2020-election/
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...tion-lost-not-stolen

https://law.stanford.edu/stanf...h-michael-mcconnell/

This final Heritage.org site. Dive right in. See if you can find enough to over turn a national election.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

Posts: 7521 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Dude...You're Pathetic! Nobody here is talking about the pursuit of 'turning over a national election'!

Got any more links to post re: 'reports' from shills indicating that groups of 'Prominent Conservatives' have concluded that the election wasn't stolen... Roll Eyes

This has as much weight/credibility as the letter from the 'More than 50 former Intelligence Officials and National Security Experts' that proclaimed that Hunter Biden's laptop was 'Russian Disinformation'!

Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've spoken with Gen. Bolduc a couple times. He got my vote. I don't know that I trust the 2020 results, but I do know that continuing to whine about it now is 100% a lost cause. Same for every fool who thinks Trump stands a chance in 2024. His objectives and achievements in office were things I support, but he can't work with others and is therefore a shit leader.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure as hell won't let it go. It was stolen and there's ample evidence to prove it. No matter how much were gas lighted, no matter how many times its denied, it happened.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
I've spoken with Gen. Bolduc a couple times. He got my vote. I don't know that I trust the 2020 results, but I do know that continuing to whine about it now is 100% a lost cause. Same for every fool who thinks Trump stands a chance in 2024. His objectives and achievements in office were things I support, but he can't work with others and is therefore a shit leader.

The ONLY reason we're talking about this now is because 'Gen. Bolduc' brought it up!

Live Free or Die!

Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:

Trump can't work with others? So all of his victories (tax legislation, reduction in red tape and regulations, international peace treaties etc) were done by himself without help? If so, he seems pretty capable all alone (better than the current large group of morons). I have a suspicion that he was an effective leader though.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Don't feed the troll Roll Eyes

Posts: 4695 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
Don't feed the troll Roll Eyes

Troll? It’s my state. My district. I stand by what I said. Continuing with the stolen election thing will accomplish nothing. I have my doubts about the results but at this point what’s been done can’t be un-done. And yes, Trump accomplished a lot of good but was still a shit leader in my eyes. Good leaders can work with people. He barely can unless it’s someone who bows to kiss his ring first.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please do us all a favor and stay home on election day in November.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:]
Continuing with the stolen election thing will accomplish nothing.
I have my doubts about the results but at this point what’s been done can’t be un-done.

And yes, Trump accomplished a lot of good but was still a shit leader in my eyes.
Good leaders can work with people.
He barely can unless it’s someone who bows to kiss his ring first.

You started off semi-rational until you started your Never-Trumper routine. Roll Eyes

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Please do us all a favor and stay home on election day in November.

Why? Because I won’t get behind a mouthy ass who doesn’t stand a chance of winning? I voted for him in 2016 and 2020. If the GOP is dumb enough to nominate him in 2024 I guess I will again but there are countless people who are far better qualified. He’s way too divisive to attract moderates.

Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
quote:
but there are countless people who are far better qualified

Don't keep them a secret...

Posts: 4695 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Confidence is intimidating, often mistaken for not working well with others or arrogance; couple that with being an outsider who was only tolerated for giving money to the “in” crowd. That explains to me the disdain for Donald Trump.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

I won’t get behind a mouthy ass who doesn’t stand a chance of winning?
If the GOP is dumb enough to nominate him in 2024 I guess I will again but there are countless people who are far better qualified. He’s way too divisive to attract moderates.

In case you didn't notice this forum has four dedicated threads (Trump) at the top of the primary section.

There are a lot of us that appreciate someone who finally stood for something, not the run-of-the-mill go along to get along Republican who is only in it for the continuation of the Deep State.

Donald Trump despite some personality aspects that some can't seem to get over at least tried to get the country back on track.

So many value personality over substance.
Sad that a tweet is more important than a solid platform.
That is the tragic part.

I don't see any that are more qualified but then again I am not a spineless-moderate either.

The problem isn't that Trump can't get along and is on a power trip.
The problem is the massive Cartel of Tech and Media and how the corrupt Left is using them for their agenda.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post