SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayer request, please......the big "C" has made a comeback...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayer request, please......the big "C" has made a comeback... Login/Join 
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Best of Luck bbs.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Damn dude. This is awful news.

I hope you can beat it again and it never comes back.

If i can help, let me know.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, contact me if you need an ear!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
You and yours are in my prayers. Stay strong.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Keep the faith.

As a cancer survivor, my thoughts and prayer goes out to you and your wife.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Said a prayer for you last night, P, and will do so every night.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
All the best to you and your wife. God Bless!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent your way. Keep after it!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post