SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayer request, please......the big "C" has made a comeback...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayer request, please......the big "C" has made a comeback... Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hoping for a complete recovery.

Prayers out.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Prayers lifted up for your health, your wife, and the doctors.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Sent

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11286 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear. Prayers sent.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Damn I hate Cancer. Prayers sent for strength for you and Mrs. Bigboreshooter.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
My father has it as well. He's had success with seeds and hormone treatments. Not for everyone I'm sure. But he's gotten a lot of years and milage out of them. Good luck to you!

Posts: 11389 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
prayers sent.

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
You have my prayers.

I, too, am dealing with this. I was hospitalized in 2010 for unrelated issues; during that hospital stay my PSA was found to be 27 (yes, twenty-seven!).

Radiation, a series of more than 40 zaps, brought it down to 0.47.

Lately, my PSA has been creeping up slowly. I have an appointment tomorrow with the urology doc. I'm a bit nervous about this.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cancer just Frikken sucks....

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
You got it boss. Prayers will commence.

Posts: 6014 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Done. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry bigbore, thoughts & prayers for strength & peace.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. Prayers are with you.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I will keep you in my prayers.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Letranites87
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and your wife.

GeorgiaCarry.Org member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 83 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: May 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Prayers

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really sorry to hear this. I know 2 people who had grade 4 prostate cancer and went to The Cancer Treatment Center of America in Atlanta.So far they are doing fine and really sing the praises of this place.I hope this helps.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear this. Praying for y'all.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Sending prayers your way sir.

Posts: 1987 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post