SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayer request, please......the big "C" has made a comeback...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayer request, please......the big "C" has made a comeback... Login/Join 
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
As a 2.5 year survivor of prostate cancer, I will double up my prayers for you and your wife.

I too had the robotic surgery as my PSA jumped from a 4 to 9 over a two month period in late 2014.

Gentlemen, if you haven't had a PSA test, have it done. If your insurance won't pay for it, have it done and pay for it out of your pocket. My digit exams were normal, have the PSA test done.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
So sorry to here this. Prayers sent for you and family.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear that. Positive thoughts sent for you and your family.

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, good luck.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Praying for the best of outcomes for you.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
You got it! Keep fighting the good fight. We are all pulling for you.

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for peace, comfort, and healing sent to you and yours from Wisconsin.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying for a great results and His hands to preserve you and your wife.

Are you heading to UAB I take it?

Posts: 585 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19665 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Sent

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to read the cancer has come back. You and your wife will be in my prayers.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Well, bigbore, this sucks. I absolutely wrote you in my prayer book and will be thinking of you folk.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
You got it, my friend.

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Praying that you can get ahead of this.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear this. I wish you the best.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will say a prayer for you and family.

PC

Posts: 1340 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bless you and your wife/family. Praying for healing.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hang tough brother!

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post