SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bodycam Footage of Officer Involved Shootings/Lessons To Be Learned
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bodycam Footage of Officer Involved Shootings/Lessons To Be Learned Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
This one just came out. Taser and bean bag rounds used to no effect:

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Great example of failure of non-lethal means.

But I'm sure they'll say "why didnt ya just shoot him in the leg".

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Lessons To Be Learned.

It takes more effort to get shot by the po-leece than to not get shot by the pol-leece.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
You guys always talk about how fast 20' becomes nothing. That first one is perfect example.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
You guys always talk about how fast 20' becomes nothing. That first one is perfect example.

Also notice how winded the officer was compared to the POS. Officer could barely talk on radio, POS was still yelling and screaming. Officer looked like he was in shape (maybe needed to work more on sprints then distance for cardio work).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jsbcody,

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post