SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    M&M’s - They’re now inclusive. (You literally cannot make it up anymore)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M&M’s - They’re now inclusive. (You literally cannot make it up anymore) Login/Join 
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Can we still have Peanuts in them or is that too masculine?

Cause losing peanut M&M's is gonna crush my world a bit!

We’ll it seems that the brand is being given a soy boy makeover so I imagine that means no nuts. ✂️

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2387 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Just pour your M&Ms directly into a bottle of Coca-Cola and you, too, will become one of the enlightened… Razz

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ol' Jerry Falwell was a pioneer, a trailblazer. From 1999:

Tinky Winky is Gay

The Rev. Jerry Falwell is trying to out Tinky Winky, suggesting that the purple, purse-toting character — with a triangle over his head — on TV’s popular “Teletubbies” children’s show is gay. The February edition of the National Liberty Journal, edited and published by Falwell, contains an article warning parents that the rotund Teletubby with the triangular antenna may be a gay role model. To support its claim, the publication says Tinky Winky has the voice of a boy but carries a purse. “He is purple — the gay-pride color; and his antenna is shaped like a triangle — the gay-pride symbol.” A spokesman for Itsy Bitsy Entertainment Co., which licenses the Teletubbies in the United States, said the purse is actually Tinky Winky’s magic bag. “The fact that he carries a magic bag doesn’t make him gay,” Steve Rice said. “It’s a children’s show, folks. To think we would be putting sexual innuendo in a children’s show is kind of outlandish.

Yeah, it's not "outlandish" now, is it?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
No rainbow?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
That does it! I'm boycotting M&M's! Well, except for the Peanut ones, because that's what my brain needs to process thoughts.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post