SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    M&M’s - They’re now inclusive. (You literally cannot make it up anymore)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M&M’s - They’re now inclusive. (You literally cannot make it up anymore) Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Good thing I don't eat their garbage excuse for chocolate.
M&Ms are supposedly the most popular chocolate candy.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
I too strive to throw shine and not shade but if the sun is out I'm afraid small children and animals rest in the cool of my shadow.

Peanut M and M's are the better candy anyway.

Posts: 2546 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
It’s candy for Christ sake, the people that think this shit up need to get a life.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
Opening this thread, I was expecting an announcement of rainbow colored M&Ms. Roll Eyes

It's just candy, FFS! Who falls for this marketing crap? Do people really think of different personality types when purchasing candy?

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
After they are transitioning, they turn in to W&Ws.

Posts: 9154 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's get down to brass tacks. Are we talking peanut or regular here?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Let's get down to brass tacks. Are we talking peanut or regular here?

Good point. Leave the peanut ones alone!!

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
I wonder what a muslim inspired M&M will look like.

Taste like shit if you eat it with your left hand.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Woke & Woker

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
After they are transitioning, they turn in to W&Ws.

You have brought me great laughter today. Smile

Posts: 1093 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Okay, but I still avoid the brown M&Ms. They don't taste as good as the red, blue and green M&Ms. I wouldn't eat a white M&M either.......something wrong with that. Like those white candybars......nope. I prefer brown candy bars. Light brown candy bars.....with uh......nuts. Did I just come out of the closet?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
I wonder what a muslim inspired M&M will look like.
After a suicide attack

Posts: 107598 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
LOL!!!!!

Did you do that now just to respond to this thread? That would be so hilarious!

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, it's a stock image

Posts: 107598 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Dammit! Now I want peanut M&Ms. I don’t care what color or how they identify; get in my belly!

On a serious note, all of this inclusion and political BS crap is making me sick. We are raising a bunch of crybaby wimps this generation except some raised by still good parents.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I would think that there are many of that are still okay, especially flyover country. The issue is that the ones who get a platform and a voice are idiots.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Maybe one will identify as a Reese’s peanut butter cup.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2387 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Before I read this article I knew nothing about these characters other than that they existed. Now I care even less.

Posts: 995 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Deck chairs on the Titanic....

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Can we still have Peanuts in them or is that too masculine?

Cause losing peanut M&M's is gonna crush my world a bit!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post