SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March Karma! A CasiOak for the ladies!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March Karma! A CasiOak for the ladies! Login/Join 
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
For the Ladies. Smile

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Put me in Dave, she'd love it.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AH.74:
I would love to surprise the wife with that. Please count me in.

Thanks for the chance, Dave.

Thank you all for playing!!! AH.74 you are the winner. Please send me your address to david@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife would love this. Could I please be included?

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
The Mrs would go krazee over this. Please put us in.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Dave. I can’t express my appreciation for you and what you mean to all of us.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
Such a cool model! Thank you everyone for your continued business and friendship. This one goes to the ladies. Guys you can join but gotta pass the karma to a lady in your life.

My wife would love it! I'm in please.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post