SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March Karma! A CasiOak for the ladies!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March Karma! A CasiOak for the ladies! Login/Join 
You didn't get penetration
even with the elephant gun.
Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
In for my wife thank you.

DONT TREAD ON ME

Posts: 2246 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. My GF would love it

Thanks!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool watch! Please include me. And since I am a lady it would be for me Smile

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for another chance.

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
What's amazing is the resolution of digital photos these days... I can pick out individual fibers from the sweater stuck to the watch. Probably from a cell phone too.

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Please include me, this would be great for my daughter who is an ER travel nurse.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
In for the boss. Thanks for the chance, David

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My GF would love that.
Please count me in!

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife is IN !

Posts: 4058 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
My daughter would love this. Thank you, please enter me.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by davetruong:
Such a cool model! Thank you everyone for your continued business and friendship. This one goes to the ladies. Guys you can join but gotta pass the karma to a lady in your life.

Count my wife in, please. And I could use another timepiece to sync to government time twice a year!

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 412 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
My daughter would love this.

Thanks for the generous karma

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14184 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be honored to be considered, thanks!

Posts: 87 | Location: NEPA | Registered: February 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I would be delighted to wear this. Thank you for such a nice karma!

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
My wife may not be strong enough to wear that HUGE watch (or the photo) but count me in and thank you!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4579 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
you are awesome
count me in, my wife would love, love, love

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
In for Mrs. SPG

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity.
You are great friend of the forum.

Posts: 912 | Location: Tucker, Ga. | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. If I win, award it to dreaded #1

Posts: 4019 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post