SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I need suggestions about wallet manufacturers
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need suggestions about wallet manufacturers Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Bosca? My vintage USA-made Bosca card case wallet only lasted two decades!

quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5: sureshot45

His shop appears open under roarkleather. Ro'Ark Leather = Romance, Arkansas, I think. There are five wallets on his site for sale but he may have what you want unlisted.

In 2017-2018 we communicated. He was going back to a full-time job and leather would take a break. I wanted the ultimate 'business / CC / ID' minimalist card case. Could not decide on leather color, so after a few prototypes (one of which was Karma'd here), he made a dozen and I chose a handful. Great as gifts.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/roarkmarket

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, everyone, for the suggestions. I will be busy for the next few days looking the options over.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
For years i carried my ID and cards in a small two pocket business card case along with a Gerber Silver Knight #10022 monogrammed money clip. But when too many places forbid entry with any kind of knife including the tiny one in my money clip, I changed to a one piece money clip with twin outside card holder pockets. Great stuff and mine has worn like iron for over a decade. Plenty of makers of this style out there as well as a multitude of options for the leather. Mine is alligator. Also bought ones in ostrich and salmon skin as gifts. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16260 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Trayvax Element- Anti-RFID, lifetime warranty and tough baseball glove leather that conforms to what you carry. Plus, a handy bottle opener. I've had mine for four years. No complaints.

https://www.trayvax.com/products/element

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Filson. Made in America, unlike China, as some other brands.

https://www.filson.com/bridle-...070399-fco-000002314

Agree. I've had mine for 5 years and it looks brand new.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7964 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post