SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This is what the Biden Administration is nominating for Federal District Courts
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is what the Biden Administration is nominating for Federal District Courts Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
At least she didn't thank him for the question each time. Got to give her that. Lol. But seriously, it's truly disgusting that we have so many of these activist type judges occupying the the federal bench.

Q

Posts: 26780 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
At least she didn't thank him for the question each time. Got to give her that. Lol. But seriously, it's truly disgusting that we have so many of these activist type judges occupying the the federal bench.
Indeed, that's an annoying waste of time, and they clearly use it as a tactic to burn the clock.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6251 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Indeed, that's an annoying waste of time, and they clearly use it as a tactic to burn the clock.

Mayorkas is the king of that tactic when he switches to "Slow talk" and gives a dissertation rather than an answer.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
She isn’t qualified to sit on a park bench

Posts: 53383 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I think that not only are these poor excuses for lawyers and judges, but it also speaks volumes about the caliber and quality of the law schools that they were admitted to

These cannot possibly be the best and brightest

Posts: 53383 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Just because they're 'educated' doesn't mean they're smart!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9066 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

I couldn’t agree with this more!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8702 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Her dog ate her homework

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6350 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Not white is the only qualification necessary.

Posts: 20212 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Not white is the only qualification necessary.

Appears to be the case, doesn’t it. That and talking without answering a question.

Posts: 13382 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Competence and qualifications work against a candidate now, don't they?

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10737 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26780 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I can't figure out if if it's just the brazen arrogance of the regime, knowing all their nominees will get confirmed, so no reason to prep them for Kennedy's predictable and inevitable questions. Or are the nominees' preppers also just as clueless? Surely, they all know Kennedy is going to expose fools. Wouldn't they at least try to spare the nominees the embarrassment? If I were up for federal judgeship and got totally schooled by Kennedy in the confirmation hearing, I'd no longer want the job. I really wouldn't want a job for which I wasn't qualified.

Posts: 3590 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Hoo boy! Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/SenJohnKen.../1745179493436654035
Wow.

Ok, not being able to answer the first two I might be able to excuse. Hell, I have brain farts and "forget" stuff I know all the time. (Drives me nuts when it happens, too.) But not being able to answer what is purposivism? She didn't just forget what it meant. This wasn't just a temporary lapse. She clearly had no clue whatsoever

That would be like me not being able to answer "Do you know what a router is?" or "Do you know what a primer is?" or "Do you know what par [golf] or jibe [sailing] means?"

He should've asked her about the legal principle of "penumbra" directly after that

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Maybe he should've asked her what Article III pertains to... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9066 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad Judge Wapner is dead. He was an intelligent individual. It seems the Judges like him are scarce.

Posts: 17364 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post