SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just some good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just some good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm... Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I guarantee you this woman was Facebooking or Instagramming before her big OHHHHHH SHIIIIIITTTTTT moment there

Posts: 33902 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope she's hurt, but not badly... just enough she pays moattention.

"The driver of the airborne car — described as a 21-year-old Tallahassee, Fla., woman — was seriously injured and taken to South Georgia Medical Center, while a passenger in her car — a 30-year-old Hahira man — received minor injuries, authorities said."

Stillwater News Press

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16401 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
That is some Dukes of Hazzard shit for sure. She is lucky as hell. Damn cell phones.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
Damn cell phones.
It's not the cellphone's fault, any more than it's the gun's fault.

Posts: 107769 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
That girl just got herself into a heap o' trouble!

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 987 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wxdave:
That girl just got herself into a heap leap o' trouble!

There, fixed it for you.

PC

Posts: 1342 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
If you were ever driving down the road and saw a flat bed with the bed in that position and wondered.......

1) Now you know
2) Aren't you glad you didn't?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38011 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
That made me laugh. Glad no serious injuries hopefully. But that whole clip had me laughing out loud. I hope that does not make me a bad person. Just struck me as being hilarious especially with the audio. Big Grin

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19257 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
LMFAO. Wow. Distracted driving is worse than drunk driving. At least a drunk would have swerved and clipped it. She flew.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12665 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Glad no serious injuries hopefully.

I'm seeing reports that the young woman driver did sustain serious injuries. Her passenger only had minor injuries.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16401 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, back at the Boar's Nest.............

Posts: 1276 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
....You got like three feet of air that time.....can I try it really quick?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29736 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
Damn cell phones.
It's not the cellphone's fault, any more than it's the gun's fault.

Very true!

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Florida woman hold my beer.. watch this. Evel Knievel "daaang", hollywood stuntman that worked on blues brothers set "now that's impressive".

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Well it would have been a lot cooler if the car had not rolled and she had just kept going on down the interstate.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I like the Dukes of Hazard reference, but it also reminded me of CHiPs. All those classic cars down the crapper.

Anyway had she not braked, veered right and hit the ramp head she might have got a 10. The landing is just a 7 at this point.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3873 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Years ago, some clown hit the gas approaching an opening draw bridge in Ft. Lauderdale. He cleared the bridge and only ended up with 4 flat tires.

quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
If you were ever driving down the road and saw a flat bed with the bed in that position and wondered.......

1) Now you know
2) Aren't you glad you didn't?

Posts: 1981 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Every emergency vehicle in the county on the other side of the road. Not so much as an orange cone marking out that truck sitting 1/2 in the lane.

Whatever may have had her distracted, it's not the only contributing factor to this shit show. I believe she's going to make a few dollars on her stunt show appearance.

Posts: 11399 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
She rear ended the vehicle in front of her, she's 100٪ at fault. Add to that, the vehicle she hit was a parked emergency vehicle and not only will she not see a dime, she'll be paying for her actions for a very long time.

Posts: 11034 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The Flatbed was 100% in the passing lane (there was NO Shoulder!), and with the bed extended, any Emergency Lights were entirely blocked by the bed (ramp!). There were six cruisers (minimum!) of the other side of the road, and as 'r0gue' indicates, not even so much as a traffic cone behind the flatbed. The back of the flatbed would have appeared the same shade of gray as the roadway until it was too late!

She may be due 'significant compensation'... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8974 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post