SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Time for a mutiny in these over reaching states?
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time for a mutiny in these over reaching states? Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Bookmarked.

Thanks!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and his majesty won't lift the mask mandate until 70% have been vaccinated.

quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
PA's Grantor of Freedoms, His Majesty, Gov. Wolf will lift covid capacity restrictions on restaurants & bars on May 31st.

If it's going to be safe on the 31st, then why isn't it safe for the holiday weekend before, to help businesses recover from his childish mandates?

Mask mandates will remain in place of course, because everybody knows that covid spreads only when you enter or leave a restaurant, and not when you're sitting around eating or drinking beer.

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
The home water cooler installations must be at an all time high. What happens when the other shoe drops? Is India fake news? What if there are no customers? Did the wall cause the "labor/worker shortage? Inquiring minds want to know?

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Oregon Governor trying to make mask mandates permanent.

We The People (on the east side of the state) are standing up.

Baker, The Cove, and other towns are now making their towns "common sense sanctuaries" where the people get to choose whether or not to wear a mask, etc....

Governor being sued in federal court by the Mayor of Sandy, OR.

Oh and the Oregon Legislature just passed a bill that could severely restrict concealed carry AND makes it a crime if one's firearms aren't locked up separate from the ammunition... this bill SB 554 is just waiting the Governor's signature.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
When are my Michigander friends going to tar and feather that bitch?

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Stick a fork in her, she’s done. I don’t believe most Michiganders will put up with her hypocrisy. Is this the third or fourth time she’s been caught?

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Stick a fork in her, she’s done. I don’t believe most Michiganders will put up with her hypocrisy.

People have to know about it. The local dominant media covered this one, because they couldn't very well avoid it, but they either don't cover them all or they soft-pedal them.

As for "stick a fork in her..." We should be so lucky. But remember: The largest populations are in areas like in which Kwame Kilpatrick won reelection, even after having been caught once. The people that vote for the likes of Whitmer and Kilpatrick don't care about the character of the candidates. They only care the candidates tell them what they want to hear. And Whitmer is a panderer par excellence.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
People will hear about it as it will be a significant part of her next opponent’s campaign. Of course there’s a group that will vote for her no matter what, but I also believe there’s significant percentage of democrats affected horribly by her polices that will say F’her in the next election. Granted, with the deaths of my union leader grandmother and her eldest daughter, my exposure to Michigan Democrats is less than it has been. All of my other relatives are staunchly conservative.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, we still have the dominion cheating machines...

Until that embedded fraud is eradicated, we're fucked, to put it politely.

posted Hide Post
Whitmer and her cronies were voted into office by large Democrat run cities. And this will continue into the foreseeable future.
There are signs in peoples yards in these areas that read "Thank you Gov. Whitmer, for saving our lives".
Her enforcers shut down an MQT bar for the same thing she did. And her trip to Florida was BS, too.
And our state Republicans should have made certain every person in MI knew about these actions, as well as her shipping Covid patients into nursing homes. But I hear very little from them.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
And our state Republicans should have made certain every person in MI knew about these actions, as well as her shipping Covid patients into nursing homes. But I hear very little from them.

That's because the Republican Party is toothless. The Michigan Republican Party: Doubly-so.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Governor Abbot lifted Texas' limits and restrictions more than a month ago. Some predicted doom, gloom, and bodies piling up in the . . . ice houses, I guess.

Didn't happen. Neener neener.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
There are signs in peoples yards in these areas that read "Thank you Gov. Whitmer, for saving our lives".

Stockholm Syndrome....

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Unbridled idiocy and insanity. Half the population needs to be in padded cells!

flashguy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flashguy,

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Inbridled idiocy and insanity. Half the population needs to be in padded cells!

And neutered so they can't propagate under any circumstances!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

Inbridled idiocy and insanity.
I have to slow down and read carefully.

At first glance, I thought that you wrote "Inbred idiocy."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The video on the nursing home deaths notes the hiding of the data. That is nothing more than a cover up of a criminal act.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Premeditated murder, perhaps?