SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/mF_nOb4_ew8

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
What the heck? Even Amish country is getting into the mix?

I'm originally from that general area (Lebanon) & my sisters are still there. The influx of immigrant trash that has poured in from/through NY City has made it a shithole in many areas.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5483 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:
You're just figuring that out now? It's never been about minorities being shot by police, that's just the excuse.

No, I understood that all along. But at least the excuse used to be at least vaguely justifiable. (E.g.: Geo. Floyd.) Some time after that a knife-wielding black man was shot by the police and no protests. But now...

Floyd’s protests weren’t even vaguely justifiable. He was a thug under the influence of illegal CDS, actively resisting arrest, and fighting to escape from his predicament. He died of drug induced excited delirium, not any deadly act committed by the cop.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15598 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
we don't need to split the country up

we need to get rid of dirtbag(s)

Maybe I'm a bad guy for thinking it, but when I saw that they were starting fires the other day I had an idea. Why not simply march those causing these troubles into the very flames they started?

you're not bad for thinking that

it would certainly be justice, something we're not getting much of these days

Posts: 53200 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
I'm originally from that general area (Lebanon) & my sisters are still there. The influx of immigrant trash that has poured in from/through NY City has made it a shithole in many areas.

Wow. It's been years since I've been there, but that is shocking.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

Wasn't expecting that combination of photos, now I have to clean the Diet Dr Pepper off my screen.....

Posts: 4502 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

Floyd’s protests weren’t even vaguely justifiable. He was a thug under the influence of illegal CDS, actively resisting arrest, and fighting to escape from his predicament. He died of drug induced excited delirium, not any deadly act committed by the cop.

Well, I would say the situations are different. If the idiots still believe the narrative that Floyd was choked by the police officer, then they would have been somewhat justified to demonstrate and protest (but NOT to riot, loot, assault, or commit arson). I'll admit, the Floyd footage looked really bad before I read the autopsy report about his REAL cause of death.

Here, there is no justification whatsoever. The perp CLEARLY had a knife, and clearly needed shot. They've stopped pretending to have a moral justification for their acts. Now, ANY black person shot by police results in mass rioting. They don't even pretend to have a moral justification for it.

Of course, the one-bicep boy in Kenosha was holding a Glock in his ruined arm, but the media still presents him as a 'suffering victim' worthy of our sympathy, instead of THE TRUTH - somebody demonstrating hostile intent with a deadly weapon, justifying the use of deadly force against him. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21850 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:

Well, I would say the situations are different. If the idiots still believe the narrative that Floyd was choked by the police officer, then they would have been somewhat justified to demonstrate and protest (but NOT to riot, loot, assault, or commit arson). I'll admit, the Floyd footage looked really bad before I read the autopsy report about his REAL cause of death.

Here, there is no justification whatsoever. The perp CLEARLY had a knife, and clearly needed shot. They've stopped pretending to have a moral justification for their acts. Now, ANY black person shot by police results in mass rioting. They don't even pretend to have a moral justification for it.

Of course, the one-bicep boy in Kenosha was holding a Glock in his ruined arm, but the media still presents him as a 'suffering victim' worthy of our sympathy, instead of THE TRUTH - somebody demonstrating hostile intent with a deadly weapon, justifying the use of deadly force against him. . .

But none, NONE of this shit is about the truth. It's about spinning the perception of a video to suit "their" needs.
Believed by a bunch of mouth breathers with a severe lack of impulse control, and not disciplined as children, and no proper education.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8351 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Floyd’s protests weren’t even vaguely justifiable.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this point. Floyd was restrained. In cuffs. On the ground. It was hardly necessary to kneel on his neck for up to eight minutes. Completely unlike Ricardo Munoz blowing through a doorway wielding a knife.

This is where it all falls apart. Neither side can see the other side's point. At all. As each side hardens its position, the other side hardens theirs.

I don't know if it'll all ultimately devolve into civil war, but, if it does it won't be all one side that's at fault.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
STOW IT

Posts: 107633 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Although most of the arrestees were local, note that one of them is from Mercersburg. Like a quarter of the way across the state. Give or take, it's over a 100 mile drive and like 2 hours via any route from Mercersburg to Lancaster.

I suppose the shitheel could have already been in Lancaster...but, if not, let that sink in: some fuck gets righteously deadified in Lancaster, and some twit decides to hop the car and drive 2 hours to protest in a city that's not their own to protest immediately after learning the news.

Some of the blm fucksticks are local assholes. Those blm fuckers were in Manheim three times this summer. A few local wokie commie fucks but most of them were not from here which suggests much of the dogshit got bussed in from other points. I would not be surprised if some of the agitators were again transported into the city from other places.

Posts: 3153 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Imagine how effective BLM could be if they came out and denounced immediately and firmly the assassination attempt, the celebration of it, and the rioting as a result of the obviously justified shooting of the knife guy in PA.

Year V

Posts: 2632 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
This Lancaster, PA shooting: I just clicked on "View Full Coverage" of it in Google News. There are multiple headlines that say "Protests Erupt...," including by Fox News. This is ridiculous. Protests don't erupt--riots do.

Year V

Posts: 2632 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I just want everyone here know, you're not alone in how you feel. There's no need to describe it, if evenit could be described in a precise way. I'm feeling it, and so is just about everyone else who loves this country and who believes that law and order is inseparable from a civilized society. You want something to be done about this utter madness. You want to do something about it. You're not alone.

Stay strong. Hold your temper. Remain civil. It's coming.

Posts: 107633 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
How obvious does it have to get? We need to split this country up already. When you don't want cops to be armed and stop riots, it's time we go our separate ways.

Nope, we just need to crush those folks. November 3rd we need to not only re-elect President Trump, but also hand him a strong majority in the house and senate. Then back him up when he fires up the steamroller for these cretins.

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

We'll have to agree to disagree on this point. Floyd was restrained. In cuffs. On the ground. It was hardly necessary to kneel on his neck for up to eight minutes. Completely unlike Ricardo Munoz blowing through a doorway wielding a knife.

This is where it all falls apart. Neither side can see the other side's point. At all. As each side hardens its position, the other side hardens theirs.

I don't know if it'll all ultimately devolve into civil war, but, if it does it won't be all one side that's at fault.

The difference I’d point out is that the officers intent was not to choke or damage Floyd; it was to secure him and keep him from thrashing around (ironically, to keep him from injuring himself or others). Short of beating senseless or sedating him, nothing else they were likely to try was going to work. If they had stuffed him in the cruiser and shut the doors, his death would have been ruled negligence in providing care for him. The actions of the officer were, as I understand it, within policy with the department so there was no intent. Floyd was in the car at one point and was resisting so violently that he had to be removed. The reality here is that the officers will escape criminal liability; civil liability will be another story. If they were in fact deemed to be in policy, the department will take the hit, but in any case, their careers are effectively over.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15598 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://thefederalist.com/2020...tage-for-revolution/

part of a long article:

What the left has accomplished so far is just the beginning. They have unleashed violence and mayhem across America with Antifa and Black Lives Matter paramilitary shock troops destroying cities. Republicans with a distaste for Trump, such as Mitt Romney, continue to willfully ignore what the Democrats are orchestrating by outrageously pretending it is the president, not the marauding mobs on the streets, who is trying to incite a race war.

Democratic mayors and governors are working overtime to maximize their constituents’ pain and suffering by keeping small businesses shut down, churches closed, and sports leagues canceled. All of these cascading events are a means to an end.

Democrats Are Prepping for Revolution

Posts: 19584 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
In my opinion, this is backfiring on the left and the bill will come due on Election Day. Anyone with even the slightest bit of cerebral activity sees what is going on; this includes a large number of middle of the road democrats that while they might dislike Trump along party lines, recognize that what their party is engaged in is toxic. The far leftist trash wouldn’t be voting for Trump in any case. I think that not only will our president sweep the electoral, this time around he’ll win the popular vote as well. I’m not the least bit fooled by the staged polls touting Joe and the Ho as being in the lead. Not for a second.

posted Hide Post
gearhounds is correct, all this violence is pushing Dem voters away, and the timing is perfect. I hope they keep it up until Nov. 4th.

-c1steve

Posts: 4057 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I think there is more to be learned regarding Floyd.
What do we know about the officers training for dealing with suspected drug overdose and excited delirium?
Within the video’s and the report they indicated they thought George Floyd had “excited delirium” and that was their stated reason for holding him in that stable position with the knee on the neck.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post