SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where is Curtis LeMay now we really need him?

^^^^^^^^^
After careful analysis of fire bombing, carpet bombing and the nuclear option he might just opt for simple machine gunning.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
There seems to be a question, or a divided opinion if you will, about what happens next.

It seems to be a given that the Left will not stop. At least not because they've been asked nicely...

I remember the 60s and 70s. We had riots then, killings, assassinations, looting, burning -- the same sort of muck we're seeing now. How did that get quelled?

In short, the leaders of the Weather Underground, the Black Panthers, the SLA, the Hanafi Muslims, and every similar splinter were taken into custody, made to appear before judges, and pretty well threw cold water on their followers, many of whom treated their actions more like they partying than trying to overthrow the goverment.

The best way to diminish a resistance is to do away with its leaders. This is something the government has not yet done. Perhaps it doesn't have the will -- the leadership -- to do so, maybe the opposition leaders aren't yet known. But every victor in conflict has taken its pound of flesh in victory. Sometimes, it's brutal: hangings, executions, imprisonment, or exile. Sometimes it's lighter (Jerry Rubin gave up his radical lifestyle, donned a suit, and became a Wall Street businessman!). But it has to happen.

A recent article in the New York Post makes the point that today's upheaval represents the victory of the 1960s Left. But it does not have to be a complete and utter victory.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:. . . You can't have a modern economy function in a place where you have to guard your family and home 24/7.

That is another aspect of the breakdown of the rule of law. The economy will degrade, causing even more strife and contention.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
How about when the food supply is ransacked and depleted in the urban areas? Next logical step would be the ransacking of the suburban areas, and then it would move to the rural areas. That can get out of control QUICKLY...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
^^^

I'm sure we've all read books like "One Second After" that paint a vivid picture of this. Food runs out after 1 or 2 days. And everyone from the city thinks Farmers are just sitting on barns full of food.
I sure hope this does not happen.

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live 5 miles from Indianapolis city limits. There was rioting and looting downtown but it subsided after a week or so. I saw a BLM protect at the town gov't building & police station a couple weeks ago, but it was just a dozen or so kids holding signs at passing traffic. It was rush hour and traffic was cut down to one lane by a police car which was annoying.

A local gunshop said some of the came into the store looking for "assault weapons". There a three gunshots within 10 minutes drive of my house, and a couple more a little further away. One of these is one of the highest volume dealers in the state. Like everywhere else, they all are low on stock. Another customer I ran into in one of the shops said the Cabela's on the NE side was cleaned out of AR's and they charges 20% higher prices than the local places near me.

If any of this comes out to the suburbs, the instigators are going to be confronted by a hell of a lot of well armed citizens, along with local police and sheriffs that are supportive of the 2nd amendment.

I'm pretty sure the rioters know what will happen if they start acting up outside of the city so they haven't tried anything yet. Plus, they'd have to get in cars or buses and drive out here and park somewhere, which would be pretty damn obvious and get them caught pretty easily on the way back to their cars.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^
How about when the food supply is ransacked and depleted in the urban areas? Next logical step would be the ransacking of the suburban areas, and then it would move to the rural areas. That can get out of control QUICKLY...

And if/when that happens, it will be blamed on Trump. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
on page 4, oat action man put up a youtube of James Lindsay. I watched it and learned some things but my brain took a few hours to detox afterward.

Here is an other reference to Lindsay

https://hotair.com/archives/jo...ay-woke-wont-debate/

James Lindsay: Why The Woke Won’t Debate You

There are a number of points within Critical Social Justice Theory that would see having a debate or conversation with people of opposing views as unacceptable, and they all combine to create a mindset where that wouldn’t be something that adherents to the Theory are likely or even willing to do in general.

to understand about this ideology: it is a complete worldview with its own ethics, epistemology, and morality, and theirs is not the same worldview the rest of us use.

Conversation and debate are part of our game, and they are not part of their game.

because the ultimate goal of critical theory is social justice, anything which gets in the way needs to be dispensed with, even if that includes things like reason and argument.

Debate and conversation, especially when they rely upon reason, rationality, science, evidence, epistemic adequacy, and other Enlightenment-based tools of persuasion are the very thing they think produced injustice in the world in the first place.

Those are not their methods and they reject them.
You literally don’t have to argue, you just have to have a loud voice and a few accusations to level. And that’s exactly what they do.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think this all translates to: There is no success to be had in negotiating w these ignorant assholes (non-academic version)

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
Where is Curtis LeMay now we really need him?

^^^^^^^^^
After careful analysis of fire bombing, carpet bombing and the nuclear option he might just opt for simple machine gunning.

"a whiff of grapeshot" is what I was thinking.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4619 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sdy,

Thanks for posting this as it explains why this movement is impervious to actual statistics and data. Logic, reason, the scientific method, and pluralistic debate are the foundations of our country, government, and modern world. Since these principles have led to the subjectively "injust" outcomes the Woke perceive, they reject these very principles and refuse to participate in their use. They feel there is injustice so they shout down anyone that tries to counter their claims. They have seen black men killed by police so they fight perceived police oppression. And they exploit our deference to classical liberalism by insisting they be given freedom of speech and assembly, but denying those to others.

This is intellectual luddite-ism. Should they ever gain real power they will do whatever they feel is right, without any basis in sound reasoning of facts or cause and effect, and the results will be disastrous. This is why the likes of AOC propose irrational solutions to perceived problems, regardless of whether or not they will actually work or accomplish anything.

Feelings over facts. Mind boggling to try to imagine thinking like this.

Para is right, there is no arguing with them, no reasoning, no winning the debate, and no changing their minds. They will not stop until they achieve power, and will continue to agitate until the populace gives in. Seems they only understand power and oppression, so those are the tool that have to be used against them.

This is actually similar to Islamic militants. They insist we adhere to our principles of religious plurality and tolerance in how we treat them, but they themselves are intolerant of every other religion. And like the Woke, they don't respond to reason, and seek power over their perceived oppressors.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lefty Sig,

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy: . . . because the ultimate goal of critical theory is social justice, anything which gets in the way needs to be dispensed with, even if that includes things like reason and argument.....

I think this all translates to: There is no success to be had in negotiating w these ignorant assholes (non-academic version)

Two quick thoughts.

From my own experience, social justice is the dominant mantra in public colleges in CA these days, ie Social Justice - equality - diversity. As applied, the result is anti-white male and anti-Founding American Values (America was founded by white males)

And what you describe seems to fit the term "confirmation bias", ie you filter out any data that doesn't support your desired end goal.

posted Hide Post
I already posted stuff on this in 2 other threads, before this official thread. Thanks Para. Also learned I used some bad 'terms', but it was posted as it was a field trip report and not political on the trigger words I found.

For me it's highly personal, having seen it all before in 1980 and 1984 - especially 1984.

The internet is perhaps a partial cause. But, the political divisions have always been there in the US. But with 3 TV networks and the Fairness Rule, the news was steered to the left and the right kept in check or the dark. Remember, the Democrats controlled the US congress from 1956 to 1994 (The Republicans had the US Senate in 1982-1984). Granted the Democrats back then had more 'conservatives' in it too, but...

FOX news and the rise of Conservative Talk Radio on the AM radio band changed it more than the internet, in the very late '80s and very early '90 before the internet. Finally, a lot of conservative people in the US were hearing things they thought but figured were all alone at thinking.

The US congress going conservative - Republican in 1994 was not so much due to the Internet but to a change in the traditional TV & Radio media monopoly the left had controlled.

While the US has 2 parties, it really has 4; Conservative Republican, RINO Republican, Democrats and Bolshevik Democrat.

The US government, 3 branches of Government, was structured to prevent the government from doing anything, unless really required and to keep freedom in place. But as Benjamin Franklin stated when ask about this choice of Government, "A republic, if you can keep it."

As a very prominent conservative talk show hosts says 'Dictatorships/ tyranny is the norm in the human experience of Governance.'

What I have seen in Portland, mirrors my experiences in West Berlin 1980 and 1984. Especially 1984 - where the Leftist West Berlin government let their Bolshevik rioters, riot for 3 days, before being forced to unleash the riot police, which resulted in the Rot/Gruen coalition partners to riot in government and resign their posts in protest. Again I still believe the riot police was only unleashed after the American Military governor of West-Berlin made a call to the Burgermeister Meisterburger.

Here, Gauleiter Kate Brown and Kreis Fuehrer Ted Wheeler, let them riot. Wheeler did send in the Police when his apartment was caught up in the Portland Autonomous Zone creation attempt. But once this was done and some 'behind the scenes agreement was reached' the Portland Police were ordered to stand down.

When you have local government officials aiding and abetting bolshevik riot actions, we're no longer in the 1960's US of A.

Thank god for President Trump. He won, this round, although the media here in PDX hell is painting it as a Gauleiter Brown - Kreis Fuehrer Wheeler win.

The media control the narrative and unless a person does their own research, like watch youtube videos of the riots - I found one I watched all 6 hrs of it, and this was after my field trip to downtown after a riot last week, then one sees the media culpability in all this.

The internet technology - really personal communication devices with the internet, allow for rapid coordination of the rioters that matches at worse what law enforcement can perform. We all have seen how the flash mobs work.

Germany is even a bigger mess in my view, but my views were shaped by West-Berlin , the Berlin wall and all that entails. If it is red it needs to be dead. There were what, 10+ political parties in the Reichstag on the eve of 1932?

Hence the 5 percent rule in 1949 for FRG/BRD. But today, after the occupation ended, they have what 6-8 political parties? It's nuts. When Merkel stated she would work with the SPD (3rd place) instead of the ADF which was in 2nd place, it just made me mad as hell.

NSAPD bad, but KPD (Rot/Gruen, PDS, SPD) is good. Paint anything you do not like with the NSAPD; which means anything a bit more to the right of center. Even the CDU/CSU of recent times are a disappointment to me. FDP - they were ok, perhaps still are. With ADF in Germany doing well, it shows there are unhappy voters, granted ADF did very well in the Eastern part, but this is understandable.

Here in the US, the media calls anything that protests the precious left, right wing protestors. But the lefty protestors are really bolsheviks - the violent ones even more so. So are narrative here in the US. If it is right of center it is American NAZI, if it is left - Bolshevik, it's all kumbaya ok. Makes me sick.

How will it end? If what I said with my friends at age 3 and what I proudly stated to my mother at age 5 - watching US military hardware pass by in West-Berlin, then it's going to end badly here.

Oh, what did I state at such an early age?

We tough talking 3 year olds all said' When we are big, we're going to America, to get guns and go shoot the Russians'. I suspect I was the ring leader.

Well, by age 9 I was in America, by age 10 there is a photo of me with my step-dad's .22lr Auto Rifle. I found that thru my Amateur Radio hobby that Russians are ok. But Bolsheviks of any ilk are not. Never thought I'd go to America to get a gun and fight the bolsheviks there.

Oh, shootings and deaths due to it are up big time, in Portland, since it was announced that the PDX Police Shooting Task force was disbanded due to funds reallocation to hand out roses and love to the criminals to keep them from not being criminals. As we see in a very short time - this too is going to end badly. Talk about an incentive to be a criminal.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

This should be a wake up call for anybody who continues to use the 'peaceful protest' label.

Given the size of this group, their organizational skills and the ability to carry to out said plans, should be eye opening to everybody who can think for themselves.

It is worth the watch... seems all nice and cozy, then they head into the park, switch clothing behind a wall of accomplices and using umbrellas as cover, then proceed towards the statue with weapons and using said weapons against the police.

Chicago police release video footage of protests at Columbus statue

https://youtu.be/U1VdhQbfSTY

quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
The Chicago Police video is disturbing, specifically in the planning and tactics that the people used. Don't we have any kind of agency at the Federal level, that is tasked with breaking down or breaking into these types of organizations? How can we take all of the power and technology of the Federal Government, and bring it to a focus on a political candidate, but not have any kind of mitigating power against the /*-+-*/(very clearly organized) communist animals ripping apart some of these cities?

To me, what's disturbing is that these police were left to fend for themselves with what? A night stick and maybe some body armor? The command was taken by surprise? I doubt it, they were left for dead, don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and protect your own. 49 police officers were injured.. WTF???

A few things-
Klusk and I were there from the beginning. 30 MAY 2020 at about 11:00PM is when it kicked off downtown on State Street. We, as in the City of Chicago and the Police Department got caught with our pants down. Totally unprepared and no forward thinking from the higher-ups on our Department AND THE MAYOR. The damage was minimum (I say that in comparison to the next day)

31 MAY 2020
SHIT - SHOW. We were "better" prepared. However... I'll address that later.
Downtown went up for fucking grabs. THIS WAS NO PROTEST! This was full on RIOTING and LOOTING and ARSON.
I watched with my own eyes the little antifa fucks in the crowd of about 300 protesters pull their bullshit.
One antifa fuck whips a frozen water bottle at the Police. (the crowd becomes more agitated)
Then a rock. (the crowd becomes even more agitated)
Another is spray painting "blm" and "fuck the police"
Another pulls a crowbar from his backpack and breaks a storefront window. (now the crowd becomes aggressive)

and that's all it take ladies and gentlemen!

Now the rest of the crowd is in a frenzy, others join in with breaking windows, then breaking into the stores after the windows are broken, fighting with the Police... I've been around this job for 25 years (minus a little hiatus I took overseas), I've been thru a whole lot of different stuff. Protests, the last three Chicago Bulls "Celebrations", whole city blocks emptying out on the police as they were trying to make arrests, Project building doing the same. Countless numbers of shootings, mass shootings, homicides...

This was by far, the worst I've ever seen.

Rocks, bricks, frozen water bottles, 2x4's, bottles of piss, commercial grade fireworks (not the little bottle rockets and firecrackers / M-80's, BIGGER STUFF!), bicycles, metal garbage cans, bowling balls (who the fuck brings a bowling ball?!?!) glass bottles were just some of the weapons used against the Police those nights, we got shot at a few times that night, THANKFULLY all misses and NO HITS! Over 100 police cars were damaged or destroyed. Buildings were damaged and set on fire downtown.
No mention in the Local Media and probably never got to the National Level that there were SEVEN (7) shootings and ONE (1) homicide IN DOWNTOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RIOTS. The Homicide occurred about 30 yards from the police line, and nothing the police could have done to prevent it, or apprehend any offender. ZERO cooperation from the citizens. The Family of the dead guy were physically fighting with the police for control the body in the middle of the street. They wanted to toss dead guy in the back of the pick-up truck. I seriously can not make this shit up!
Know, knowing the members of the Sig Forum, I'll answer that question before its asked:
Black on Black crime. (Oh, the irony of it being during a "black lies matter" riot!)

01 JUNE 2020 - 05 JUNE 2020
The rest of the city (mostly on the West and South sides) fell like dominoes. 1 June was the worst, and it slowed down incrementally over a few days.
Banks, ATM machines, Currency Exchanges, Walgreens, CVS, Dollar Store, Target, Best Buy, Game Stop, Grocery Stores that carry liquor and liquor stores seemed to be the biggest targets for looting. They hit the Toyota Dealership in my District, broke into the back room where the keys to the cars were kept. Over 45 Toyotas were stolen. Cars were driven into banks and Currency Exchanges, as in DRIVEN INTO THE BUILDING THRU THE FRONT DOOR in order to break in.
That dwarf mayor had the National Guard help close down a few of the main streets to downtown, that was it.+

A few on here have talked about "Counterinsurgency". I've read the manual and know it rather well (Thank's to Uncle Sugar's Magic Circus). One of the things that's instrumental in winning over the "hearts and minds" of a local populous is the backing of the Government.

WE DONT HAVE IT.

Federal, yes. Local? Fuck no!
Dont believe me? take a look: Baltimore, New York, Seattle, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, St Louis...
Chicago.
Our useless Beetle Juice lookin' like twatwaffle of a mayor comes out and says "If you were mistreated by the Police, you need to report it to COPA (civilian oversight agency that handles police misconduct cases).
NEVER ONCE denounced the protesters, the violence, and the destruction to the City THAT SHE LEADS.
NOT FUCKING ONCE.
THEN, to make matters worse, Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx publicly states that her office set up a new website to report police misconduct, then DROPS ALL MISDEMEANOR CHARGERS against the hundreds that were arrested before it even went to court (and opening up a rather large doorway to "false arrest" lawsuits against the City and Officers). For Felony Charges, it was damn near impossible to get anyone charges with a Felony.
Officers and I grabbed a guy coming out of the window (as in just walked his happy ass thru where the large window used to be)of the Michael Jordan store on State Street at about 2:30/3:00am. Dude had on a nice Armani sport coat $700 price tag still attached. Brand new pair of Nike Gym Shoes with the security tag still on. 6 different Longines watches ranging in price from $3000 to $7000. a gold chain with the price tag still on around his neck.

Guess who walked free?

There was a conference call between the mayor and 3 of the higher ups on the Police Department. The mayor berated my bosses for using tear gas and yelled at them because she thought that she was the one that had to give to order to use tear gas. When it was abruptly explained to her that she has no idea what she was talking about, it's no where near her call to make and a few other choice words.... guess who was eventually forced into retirement? Yep, one of the few BOSSES on the Chicago Police Department that was a competent leader. (Sorry Fred, you are one of the best Cops out there and there aint a place I wouldn't go for you! You will be missed!)
There were a few other things that should have happened but didn't because of the mayors office.

Columbus Statue In Grant Park.
Yup, caught with our pants down again.
Downtown is woefully undermanned. It has been that way for a while, yet crime has been on the increase there for years.
It started out as a "Rally" that turned into a protest that turned into a riot all within minutes.
A "City Wide 10-1" was called.
(A 10-1 is the radio call for "Officer needs ASSISTANCE NOW! City-wide means that call went out to every district in the City)
That's when I got there.
Another SHIT SHOW, as you can see in the video.
Bosses dropped the ball on that one. A lot of Officers got hurt there too. One Sgt almost lost an eye due to the commercial grade fireworks going off in his face.
I can't quite call out the inept bosses just yet (car 100 and 43X), but that time will come soon enough.

DO NOT underestimate these antifa fucks! They are organized, have good communication between cells and are devious little shits. They know what they are doing.
Then they have back up. Look for the people about a row or two back in the crowd with the cameras live streaming it. That footage is going to be used in a lawsuit against the City and the Police.
(There's a BIG HINT if they decide to come thru your neighborhood! TAKE OUT THE CAMERAMAN!)

Its' kind of hard for me NOT to get extremely pissed off about all of this. For me, this was personal.
MY COPS and I got pelted with stuff, shot at, spit at, fought with out on those streets. WE tried to protect OUR CITY, stop as much of the damage as possible. Only to be ham-strung and tossed under the bus by the mayor and various other politicians.

I've got a few years left until Im outta here! When I leave, I'm never coming back to this city, county or state again.

I have a pretty good write-up that I've posted on here about things to do, places to see, and places to eat here in Chicago.
I, in good faith, can't do that anymore. This place has gotten out of control, and it's not getting any better. It used to be that the crime was mostly in the West and South sides. Not any longer. Downtown is quickly becoming a lawless zone after dark. If you don't have to come here for a good reason, DONT COME HERE!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
[QUOTE]
If you don't have to come here for a good reason, DONT COME HERE!

God bless, and stay safe my friend. And Klusk, too.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My only apparent accomplishment in life is being banned from an ancient forum
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, it's finally come to the point where we are no longer going to be able to live peacefully with the radical left wingers.

Honestly? I don't think the Republic is going to survive. The chances that we remain a single Republic is not good. My guess is that the radical leftists are going to eventually make some kind of power grab that is going to be seen as intolerable to the more conservative parts of the country and something is going to give.

The problem is that countries never come apart peacefully. The radical left wingers cannot abide any people that think differently from them and so when the split finally happens it's going to be like Northern Ireland on large scale. Terrorism is going to be a common everyday occurrence as all the various sides go tit for tat.

I wish I knew what to do, but for now I've done the only thing that I could think of, which was to get permission from my job to work remotely full time, and I'm moving my family to a house in Central Washington away from the Seattle area. I wanted to leave this state, as I'm sure it will devolve into left wing militancy, but it was the best I could do without spending 9 months looking for another job.

In the closer term, I expect as big cities dissolve or defund their police departments, crime rates are going to skyrocket. I also expect in some inner city neighborhoods, that we will see Rio De Janerio Favela style rule as gang members fill the power vacuum left by police. Violence against the police is going to skyrocket in those places to the point where the cops stop going there and those areas become no go zones for anyone that doesn't live there.

Places like Seattle and Portland will also devolve into left wing militancy with open communists in elected office giving open support to communist street militias similar to what you see in Portland. Right now the city of Portland is trying to mask their support of the Anarchist mobs, but make no mistake, the city and state officials are 100% on the side of the rioters. Anyone that lives in these areas and isn't that kind of person will either have to live in silence or endanger their life speaking out

I also think Biden is going to win, and he is going to roll over to everything the Bernie Bros want.

In short, I think we're pretty fucked. I expect sweeping gun bans by this time next year. The Democrats are going to force your to get rid of your "assault weapons" or register them with the NFA. I also expect the Democrats to enact a nationwide federal ban on CCW, ban homeschooling, and if they can swing enough seats in the Senate, they will begin impeaching originalist judges. You can also expect ideological tests to become a cop or join the military. Purging anyone with patriotism out of the military will become a priority. They want a military that will act against the deplorables with no second thoughts.

Things are going to get extremely spicy. The only thing in our favor is that we are far more heavily armed than the left, so when they start their shit, they aren't going to get it cheaply.

Oh yeah, don't fucking come to Seattle. This place is on the verge of SERIOUS mob based violence. CHAZ was just the beginning.

Posts: 166 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CPD SIG, thanks for the SITREP in Chi-town.

Are you or, have your guys been experiencing the use of lasers by 'protestors' in your AO like what's been used in Portland?

The Lasers of Discontent

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 380Swift:
I also think Biden is going to win, and he is going to roll over to everything the Bernie Bros want.
You're wrong and your entire post is depressing "I surrender" defeatist horse shit.

You be sure to be around here when the election is called, y'hear? We'll revisit your prediction and see about getting you treatment for your delusions.
quote:
I expect sweeping gun bans by this time next year. The Democrats are going to force your to get rid of your "assault weapons" or register them with the NFA.
Trust me- you aren't doing yourself any favors here. Just stow the end-of-the-world wailing. I have a very hard time stomaching members waving the white flag of surrender. Man up.

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
The riots and civil unrest we have been witnessing have one thing in common: No pushback.

The antifi punks and anarchists that live in their parent’s basement are able to carry out their tirades because the limp-dick leftist idiots running the dem-controlled cities won’t let the police do their job. So they break windows, loot and spray paint graffiti with impunity.
The politicians in charge of these areas need to be brought up on charges. They need to answer for their lack of response and complicity in the crimes that have been committed.

Note these assholes aren’t coming into the suburbs or doing their thing in red-controlled cities.
Threaten someone’s home with arson where their children are and see how that goes for you.

I suspect most of these punks are not even paying their own bills yet, and we’re supposed to be afraid of them?
If they ever push things to the breaking point, they won’t believe what happens next.

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My only apparent accomplishment in life is being banned from an ancient forum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by 380Swift:
You're wrong and your entire post is depressing "I surrender" defeatist horse shit.

You be sure to be around here when the election is called, y'hear? We'll revisit your prediction and see about getting you treatment for your delusions.
quote:
I expect sweeping gun bans by this time next year. The Democrats are going to force your to get rid of your "assault weapons" or register them with the NFA.
Trust me- you aren't doing yourself any favors here. Just stow the end-of-the-world wailing. I have a very hard time stomaching members waving the white flag of surrender. Man up.

I'm not surrendering. The NFA thing is on Biden's web site. If Biden is elected that's what they're going to push for.

Also, in November, if Trump wins, I will be happy to be wrong and you're welcome to pick whatever treatment you want for my delusion.

Posts: 166 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
And in Detroit the protesters want to end Project Green Light, a video monitoring partnership between businesses and police.https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroit-protesters-against-police-brutality-make-case-to-end-dpds-project-green-light

I used to enjoy Autorama at Cobo Hall (renamed TCF Center as Albert Cobo was a racist!) but no more, with the shitshow protests and the rise in robberies and murders I have no desire to go there.

We had our own little taste of protest here several weeks ago, a demonstration here in Howell, the Livingston County seat. Nixie warnings were being sent out over phones to stay out of the downtown area that day. Emotions were high, this was on the heels of a Michigan state employee who is a Forensic Psychiatrist that Tweeted that Howell should burn and kill the white people here,https://thelivingstonpost.com/woman-tweets-that-howell-should-be-first-to-burn-community-responds/ Our illustrious incumbent County Prosecutor so far has declined to prosecute her, the only thing she got was a ten day no pay suspension from work. He's running for re-election so he will not do anything controversial. And no condemnation from our Governor or State Attorney General, they will probably promote her.

Businesses were closed, at least one had their windows boarded up in preparation for possible violence. Emotions were high on all sides, but to all credit nothing happened except for a dumbass teen driving through town waving what later turned out to be a pellet pistol, he was arrested and turned over to his parents hopefully for an ass whipping. Another report on the protest from the local radio station.https://www.whmi.com/news/article/peaceful-protests-held-brighton-howell-thursday

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8106 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post