SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best source for Surefire batteries
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best source for Surefire batteries Login/Join 
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
I don't use many 123 batteries but when it comes to AA & AAA I avoid Duracell like the plague!
Had way too many leak and ruin devices.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4134 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
It's silly, but you need to watch out on the source of brand name (Surefire, Duracell, Energizer, etc) batteries on Amazon. There are counterfeits out there (yes, of batteries). I prefer Battery Junction for my lithium battery needs.

Definitely not silly. Amazon is filled Chinese-made crap products of all kinds.

Posts: 4078 | Location: NC | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberiad:
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
It's silly, but you need to watch out on the source of brand name (Surefire, Duracell, Energizer, etc) batteries on Amazon. There are counterfeits out there (yes, of batteries). I prefer Battery Junction for my lithium battery needs.

Definitely not silly. Amazon is filled Chinese-made crap products of all kinds.

But I call bullshit on counterfeit Surefire batteries. At least that is my opinion since I have been purchasing Surefire batteries on Amazon for years without a problem.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I have purchased "high end" name brand batteries from Amazon, but based on their performance (worse than just disappointing), I concluded they were chicom fakes. So I only buy batteries from known local major retailers.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8679 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

Best source for Surefire batteries . . . Thoughts?
Surefire sells them.

https://www.surefire.com/categ...cessories/batteries/

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post