SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Madonna, 64 years old, still wants to be hot and sexy...and relevant
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Madonna, 64 years old, still wants to be hot and sexy...and relevant Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Man, come on.

I just don't understand comments like this.

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Ten years ago,
Enjoy! Smile

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15908 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I only clicked on this thread and now it burns when I pee.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robbiedog:
She was saucy AF back in 1986......now, not so much.

Yup .... age and politics has taken it's toll.

Posts: 22941 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
PLEASE Dear Lord! No Madonna "scratch n sniff" for her next move. Roll Eyes Eek

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16253 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
PLEASE Dear Lord! No Madonna "scratch n sniff" for her next move. Roll Eyes Eek

One can always order the "This smells like my vagina" candle.

Ewww + Ick combined.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
One can always order the "This smells like my vagina" candle.

Ewww + Ick combined.

Heard that people were snatching these up....

Posts: 23574 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Smells like a turtle tank.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it's hilarious watching aging has-been attention whores do anything to get noticed.

The best thing COVID did was bench all the "celebrities" and keep them at home with masks on getting no attention. For the most part, the public didn't care, and I think many that did care, stopped caring.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lefty Sig,

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
I think it's hilarious watching aging has-beenm attention whores do anything to get noticed.

The thing is, a lot of the characters from the 80s and 90s had personas that are impossible to fulfill once you reach a certain age. A year or two ago, we were discussing poor ol' David Lee Roth. His schtick in the 80s was of a young man at his sexual peak screaming such things as, "I'm in your pants!" But, let's face it - any guy closing in on his 70s is only going to be perceived as a pervert if he "sings" a line like that.

There was a time in our society when it was just a show of good taste to age GRACEFULLY.

I have a yahoo email account that I want to abandon, but there are so many people who know me by that address, so I just keep it. But, every time I log in to it, the yahoo home page has articles on the front page of old women who "still look hot." "57 year old Elizabeth Hurley rocks hard in red hot bikini!" Sometimes the women are in their 60s! Maybe I'm wrong (it's happened before) but shouldn't these sexagenarians be past that by now?

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10713 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The last time I saw DLR was with Van Halen in 2012. He had graduated from the "I'm going to fuck your girlfriend!" line to "I might have fucked your mom and I'm your real dad!"

So he can age, sorta.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Well if she wanted attention, she has it now.

A class-action lawsuit contends that stakeholders in Yuga Labs, the parent company of NFT series Bored Ape Yacht Club and its affiliated digital products, engaged in a conspiracy with celebrities to defraud potential investors.

In the complaint, filed Dec. 8 in federal district court in L.A., Yuga partners — including veteran music manager Guy Oseary — are named among the 37 defendants, who include Kevin Hart, Gwyneth Paltrow, Madonna, Justin Bieber, Serena Williams, Jimmy Fallon, Paris Hilton, Snoop Dogg, The Weeknd, Post Malone and NBA star Steph Curry. Also named is Amy Wu, who recently exited troubled cyptocurrency exchange FTX and served as a consultant and board member of the ApeDAO.

I' not a legal beagle, I have no idea what this is about, but hey, if you're in the cross sights of the legal system...

LINK to rest of the story

Posts: 11862 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post