SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    P220 Smudge “Exodus” get together…
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 Smudge “Exodus” get together… Login/Join 
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Is this the knitting circle? lol Big Grin

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Did you guys go for one of the 5 or 10 pound boxes?

I am really getting tempted…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old dino:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Is this the knitting circle? lol Big Grin

Think we are trying to soften up our images after the weekend you, myself, 911Boss and Smudge had. Wonder if Mrs SIGnified is still shaking her head from listening to us.

So yes, a knitting circle is better then sitting in the corner.

“The Hammer” (aka mrs signified) said she thought you were all great, and was super pleased to see me laugh w all y’all. Being yourselves is just fine; preferred. Smile

Truly.

Looking fwd to following up w all you fellars; gonna go south and see P220smudge soon, and hope we all get some trigger time at a range day, along w breakfast/coffee or the like anytime.

Smile

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old dino:
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Did you guys go for one of the 5 or 10 pound boxes?

I am really getting tempted…

SIGnified went with the 10 pound box. Both Smudge and I went random.

Yes, 10#s (2k’) for $19.99

(Picked up a couple of hanks of battlecord and parapocalypse for retail)

~Robert A. Heinlein