SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In before the close! October Mystery Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In before the close! October Mystery Karma! Login/Join 
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I’m sure whoever receives this karma won’t be disappointed. Thank you for the chance

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put me down for that mystery and thanks for the chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3501 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I could use a little good mystery.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12679 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Count me in and Happy Halloween Dave!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7052 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Please add me!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I ain’t skeered or afeared.

I’m in !

0:01

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm in!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30287 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Your incredible Dave.

Please enter me for the mystery box.

Posts: 3695 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a mystery box. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance at the "box".

Thanks

Posts: 2501 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Have a great weekend.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I like a good mystery as much as the next guy. I'd like a shot!

Posts: 3652 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me too Dave. Thanks

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Interesting, I'm in, please

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5641 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I have no fear of the unknown!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34073 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
October fun Smile , count me in please.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1989 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You didn't get penetration
even with the elephant gun.
Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
I’m in thanks

DONT TREAD ON ME

Posts: 2240 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d like a shot, please.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post