SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In before the close! October Mystery Karma!
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In before the close! October Mystery Karma! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I am in, thanks

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Dave, thank you for your generosity. Please include me. Surprises are always fun.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well.

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I'll take a shot at it!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I'll play David, thanks for the chance.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3839 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
In! Love a good mystery box. Thanks Dave!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4311 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun!

Please count me in.

Thanks!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thank you for the Sunday morning smile on my face.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me, thank you.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well, and as always thank you Dave.

Posts: 423 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I’m in for a chance, thanks!

Posts: 3425 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
In for the fun!

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK I don't put in for these drawings very often, but a Mystery Box! I can't pass that up. Please include me Dave. Thank You!

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Doesn't look like I won the Powerball last night so I would like to try my luck here.

Thanks

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of btgoanna
posted Hide Post
Please enter me.
I love a mystery

Thanks

Posts: 832 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: November 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sign me up please

Posts: 904 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks for the chance!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave,

Please include me on your very generous karma.

Thank you!

Posts: 4591 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please consider me !
Thanks Dave !!

Posts: 541 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post