SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    someone has to say it
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

someone has to say it Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted
....we owe illegals nothing
....we owe our veterans everything

Posts: 9857 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
our veterans are the reason illegals want to be here

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54777 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Why can liberals not understand that "illegal immigrants" have already committed a crime, just by their act of sneaking in?

Posts: 13689 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Thank you for saying "illegals," OP. Just through the power of repetition, the left has succeeded in making "immigrants" mean illegals. As someone whose grandparents were immigrants, I can't tell you how this pisses me off.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11115 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Why can liberals not understand that "illegal immigrants" have already committed a crime, just by their act of sneaking in?

See following post...

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4410098024

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chansen92
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Thank you for saying "illegals," OP. Just through the power of repetition, the left has succeeded in making "immigrants" mean illegals. As someone whose grandparents were immigrants, I can't tell you how this pisses me off.
All my ancestors are immigrants and that pisses me off also. Just the other day a Mexican woman being interviewed by a reporter about demonstrations in DC and she said over and over that the south western states belonged to them and that she was not an illegal Alien even though she snuck across the border. I hope ICE was listing that broadcast.

Posts: 1622 | Location: owosso,Mi. USA | Registered: August 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
....we owe illegals nothing

Yes, and the way the government treats our veterans compared to how it treats illegals is downright sickening. Illegals get top medical care in a hospital and veterans get jerked around by the VA with poor care and super long wait times is sickening and that's just 1 example.

Posts: 21338 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toms:
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

See following post...

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4410098024

He needs the link on how to resize your avatar too.

Posts: 7402 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:

One of those duh statements that we shouldn't have to say, but do. I wish more would realize this, like the goddamn VA.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17356 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good post. Agree with what already has been said here.

Someone breaks into your house and you are supposed to be okay with allowing them to demand to stay and then having to provide free health care and other freebies for them?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
ILLEGAL ALIENS!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8422 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
As someone whose grandparents were immigrants, I can't tell you how this pisses me off.

as were mine;
the crap they endured, and in an era before 'press 1 for English, press 2 for Swedish'....etc

Posts: 9857 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Mrs. Elk is an immigrant. LEGAL!!!

We got married while I was stationed in Germany. Took 9 freaking months to get all the BS paperwork done. Not the permission from the army to get married. The time it took to do the back ground investigation on her and her family.

I held a TS crypto clearance and they dug deeper into her background (including 3 generations of both sides of her family) than they did mine.

Interviews with CIC, CID, FBI, embassy personnel, company commander, brigade XO, legal staff, etc.

And we are supposed to just sit back, be quiet, and let our nation be invaded by only God knows who, and what they intend.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25645 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
When my Dad passed away Wednesday, I wrote his obituary which appeared unedited in the Dallas Morning News on Friday and outlined his stance on this matter in the second paragraph, as follows:

Mario was born on December 2, 1924, in Milton, MA, to Emilio and Rosina Noris, Italian immigrants who achieved the American dream the right way. They landed by ship and registered at Ellis Island in 1911, settled in Milton, learned English, became proud American citizens and raised a family---Mario and his older brother Joseph, who preceded him in death in 2006.

Posts: 4514 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Whether a gun, or a person, Democrats are blind to what the word Illegal means.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27033 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post