SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your favorite sammich?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your favorite sammich? Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MelissaDallas:
Another favorite: homemade leftover meatloaf on white bread with mayo, a tiny bit each of mustard and ketchup and an ample amount of horseradish.

I didn't mention this in my previous post but meatloaf sammich's are definitely one of my favorites. I don't add mustard but put a little ketchup and Arbey's Horsey sauce and onion on it. Yum.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any one my wife makes for me.

Posts: 2479 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Submitted for y'all's viewing pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTFjFayRjtw

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A patty melt then tuna salad on toasted rye.

Posts: 937 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoy many different sandwiches and can eat for dinner a different one each day of the week !!! God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
Monte Cristo

Club

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3614 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I had a burger in Portland that was the best I ever had
Dick's Primal Burger NE

I did not want eating that burger to end.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post