SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dead To Rights Democrat Voter Fraud Caught
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dead To Rights Democrat Voter Fraud Caught Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it's just a one off and not general practice for the Democrats. That's what they'll tell us so it must be true.

Posts: 3473 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
I'm sure it's just a one off and not general practice for the Democrats. That's what they'll tell us so it must be true.

It used to be:
"There's no evidence of voter fraud."
2020:
"There's no evidence of wide-spread voter fraud."
We all witnessed what they were admitting and no longer denying.
But if you questioned it anywhere, you were a denier.

Posts: 7382 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What is being done to protect the vote for 2024?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

Posts: 7382 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I think we all know the answer to that.

Posts: 20131 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, one thing that can be done, as suggested by Dinesh D'Souza, is to put eyes on every ballot drop box, and there is a year to put that mechanism in place and I imagine there are more than enough volunteers to implement it.

Such a campaign would need to be widely known by the leftist scumbags. They would need to know that there will be live-streaming anytime anyone pulls up to one of these sites. And someone recording the live-streamer doing their job, because you know how violent these thugs are.

Just as D'Souza has said, this measure alone would likely make all the difference.

Posts: 107758 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
How about Election Day, and not election “month” or election “quarter?” Absentee for military only.

If voting is so important to you, you’ll find a way to vote.

Oh-and large metropolitan areas required to report results first.

Posts: 2944 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I heard someone on the radio today say that the ballot boxes aren't the problem, the people that break the law are the problem. I wonder why it doesn't work that way with guns.

Posts: 3473 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^Yes!

Posts: 680 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Yup video surveillance, one voting day and required ID……dems would never win again lol

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post