SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The first ten SigForum posts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The first ten SigForum posts Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
It would be interesting to see the first ten posts on SigForum. I wonder if they were saved.

Better yet, the first ten in "SIG Pistols", and the first ten in "The Lounge", assuming that they were there at the start.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8980 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's possible that the first one in the lounge was something about the change in color.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37986 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My guess is a cat photo!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16102 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Or maybe someone bitching about the search function.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing they are not. I still can't find the shotgun story with the empty vaseline container. Eek

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Earliest archives of Lounge:

https://web.archive.org/web/20...000000*/sigforum.com

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
Phantom229 I just sent the infamous Chack Chack Speach by the one and only AirSoftGuy to your profile email address. It's too good not to save. I had missed saving it several times and then DID save it but loat it to a HD failure. The last time it was posted I copied and saved it to my laptop and phone.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
Please delete my account!!

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:
Phantom229 I just sent the infamous Chack Chack Speach by the one and only AirSoftGuy to your profile email address. It's too good not to save. I had missed saving it several times and then DID save it but loat it to a HD failure. The last time it was posted I copied and saved it to my laptop and phone.
Man I appreciate cause I've tried to share the story many times but could never fully remember all of it.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I think this is about when they installed the basement

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37986 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Hey, the links are 404! Frown

Posts: 18081 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
#11 The Waiver ~ Read Carefully

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:
Man I appreciate cause I've tried to share the story many times but could never fully remember all of it.

It really deserves to be a sticky, or maybe in a never-parsed "Best of" thread where epic posts and threads can be saved for future generations...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10945 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Hey, the links are 404! Frown

All or just the links to threads in the Lounge?

It's hit or miss with the Internet Archive. Go back to the main page and select a different date and you can find some threads intact.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
#11 The Waiver ~ Read Carefully

Haven't seen anything about The Waiver in a long time.

I miss The Waiver.

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post