SIGforum
The first ten SigForum posts

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4610090724

July 10, 2017, 03:11 PM
Pipe Smoker
The first ten SigForum posts
It would be interesting to see the first ten posts on SigForum. I wonder if they were saved.

Better yet, the first ten in "SIG Pistols", and the first ten in "The Lounge", assuming that they were there at the start.

Serious about crackers
July 10, 2017, 03:40 PM
Rightwire
It's possible that the first one in the lounge was something about the change in color.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
July 10, 2017, 05:50 PM
YooperSigs
My guess is a cat photo!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
July 10, 2017, 05:57 PM
Jim Shugart
Or maybe someone bitching about the search function.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
July 10, 2017, 05:58 PM
Phantom229
I'm guessing they are not. I still can't find the shotgun story with the empty vaseline container. Eek

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.
July 10, 2017, 06:14 PM
BamaJeepster
Earliest archives of Lounge:

https://web.archive.org/web/20...000000*/sigforum.com

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
July 10, 2017, 06:30 PM
Rotndad
Phantom229 I just sent the infamous Chack Chack Speach by the one and only AirSoftGuy to your profile email address. It's too good not to save. I had missed saving it several times and then DID save it but loat it to a HD failure. The last time it was posted I copied and saved it to my laptop and phone.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
July 10, 2017, 06:46 PM
qcsmitty
Please delete my account!!

July 10, 2017, 11:21 PM
Phantom229
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:
Phantom229 I just sent the infamous Chack Chack Speach by the one and only AirSoftGuy to your profile email address. It's too good not to save. I had missed saving it several times and then DID save it but loat it to a HD failure. The last time it was posted I copied and saved it to my laptop and phone.
Man I appreciate cause I've tried to share the story many times but could never fully remember all of it.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.
July 10, 2017, 11:25 PM
Rightwire
I think this is about when they installed the basement

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
July 11, 2017, 01:24 AM
sjtill
Hey, the links are 404! Frown

July 11, 2017, 02:02 AM
Hobbs
#11 The Waiver ~ Read Carefully
July 11, 2017, 02:49 AM
911Boss
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:
Man I appreciate cause I've tried to share the story many times but could never fully remember all of it.

It really deserves to be a sticky, or maybe in a never-parsed "Best of" thread where epic posts and threads can be saved for future generations...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

July 11, 2017, 06:41 AM
BamaJeepster
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Hey, the links are 404! Frown

All or just the links to threads in the Lounge?

It's hit or miss with the Internet Archive. Go back to the main page and select a different date and you can find some threads intact.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
July 11, 2017, 07:51 AM
tanksoldier
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
#11 The Waiver ~ Read Carefully

Haven't seen anything about The Waiver in a long time.

I miss The Waiver.

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.