SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    GOOD Black Friday Deals thread
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GOOD Black Friday Deals thread Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
Palmetto has Gen2 Pmags for 8.99 Code PMAG

Blue Force Gear has 30% off site wide so stock up on Vickers slings, I just ordered 5 more. Code BF30

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Just curious...why so many slings, 5 long guns need them, or spares?

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the post! That Code for the Blue Force site worked perfectly.

Snagged three padded Vickers slings for Christmas presents.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Underdog,

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Just curious...why so many slings, 5 long guns need them, or spares?

5 new ARs are slingless, still might pick up a few more for the 10/22 and shotguns in the next few days

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OttoSig,

Posts: 6314 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks picked up a couple

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
I know we have a few motorcycle enthusiasts here. Quadlock has a 30% off sale right now. I just picked up a wireless charging head for my Tiger. I’ve had a couple different phone mounts for mountain bikes and motorcycles, and Quadlock with vibration dampener has been the best.

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
G-Code holsters have 20% off with GIVEME20 code.

They finally make them to support the TLR-7A light, so a good time to pick one up.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Sheets from Macy's. Seven years ago I bought a pair of their Hotel Collection 600 thread count Supima cotton fitted sheets. My claws have done their damage. Time for a couple more.

https://www.macys.com/shop/pro...6368&CategoryID=9915

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
Sheets from Macy's. Seven years ago I bought a pair of their Hotel Collection 600 thread count Supima cotton fitted sheets.

Woah... $100 per sheet is a "good deal"? Eek

That's $240 for a complete set of flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillowcases during this "sale"...

(I guess compared to the regular price of $235 per sheet or $595 for a set, it's a significant discount, but still...)

There's no way I'm paying $235 or even $100 for a single thin piece of cotton. I have some really nice, comfortable cotton sheets that were barely more than $100 for the whole set.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Chapman Manufacturing is an occasional Sigforum poster and manufacturer of very high quality screwdriver kits (i.e. bits and handle or ratchet). I keep a Master Screwdriver Set on my workbench and travel kit in my motorcycle, my truck, and Dad's SUV. Also have a few specialty bits for my motorcycle (i.e. Indian bits for current motorcycle and JIS bits for former Honda motorcycle).

15% off (code: pumpintotalkabout) of their Master Set or Mity Master Set. Excludes wood case sets (i.e. plastic cases only).

20% off (code: nobutterthanthis) on orders of $250.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Woah... $100 per sheet is a "good deal"? Eek
Roll Eyes Yeah, I remember some of the comments seven years ago when I finally made the selection. But they are comfortable and held up well. Nearly Macy's best. 100% American Supima cotton.

Want to know what I paid for my California King mattress? Big Grin

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
Want to know what I paid for my California King mattress? Big Grin

I paid around $1K for my Sheraton California King. What did you pay for yours?

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J387
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Palmetto has Gen2 Pmags for 8.99 Code PMAG

Blue Force Gear has 30% off site wide so stock up on Vickers slings, I just ordered 5 more. Code BF30

PA has a good sale going on Vickers Slings. Beats blue force gears website for the button sling. Seems BFG also raised their prices 5 bucks a sling recently to.

$7.99 gen 2 pmag Here

Even the Losers Get Lucky Sometimes

Posts: 406 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Ray Ban has 30% off Aviators on Friday. Wilson Combat already has some specials.

Posts: 5616 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up on the slings!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
PSA has a package deal, 7 PMags with a PSA 36" rifle bag for $99 with free shipping. I'm guessing it's a Chinese bag, but it looks decent and has good reviews.

https://palmettostatearmory.co...utm_content=KIT-0450

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
G-Code holsters have 20% off with GIVEME20 code.

They finally make them to support the TLR-7A light, so a good time to pick one up.

We’re switching to G17s next year at work, and I need a new WML holster for not-full-duty-but-in-a-uniform wear.

Gcode high quality? With a belt hooking doodad it comes to $150ish. That’s steep. All the YouTube reviews are short on details and long on taticool rambos. Turns me off.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Chongo, I've always heard excellent review of Gcode stuff, while I think they are quality I still think they are a bit overpriced. Good stuff but the name carries a little fan base. Kinda like Haley products.

But with the % off I wouldn't hesitate to buy. They always seem so limited in available pistol models for me but shouldn't be a problem for the Glock.

The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:

Gcode high quality? With a belt hooking doodad it comes to $150ish. That’s steep. All the YouTube reviews are short on details and long on taticool rambos. Turns me off.

I've only had experience with their IWB stuff. I have about 5 or 6 Incogs, and all of them are excellent. Yes, I agree that they are a bit pricy, but the quality is there.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone looking for a torque wrench, Home Depot has them for 1/2 price.

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post