SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    GOOD Black Friday Deals thread
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GOOD Black Friday Deals thread Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:
Anyone see a good deal on an Aimpoint Pro?

Trex arms has them for a few dollars off.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Primary Arms has some good prices on Blue Force Gear slings.
Better deals than the Blue Force Gear website.

Also other Black Friday deals there that look good as well.
Blue Force Gear slings at Primary Arms.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I know there are several automotive detailing enthusiasts

Autogeek - 25% off (no minimum) and free shipping if you spend $95. Coupon Code BF2021

The Rag Company - 20% off use BFCM20 plus a few doorbusters

Car Supplies Warehouse - no codes but a bunch of 20% off items

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
Select Filson items 50% off

https://www.filson.com/black-f...ce=ReSci-Promo+blast

Is that it or does Filson add/change different items throughout the weekend?

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.smartcarry.com/

HOLIDAY SALE SCHEDULE:
Black Friday 11/26 through Cyber Monday 11/29 - 30% OFF ALL WEEKEND!

Every other day for the rest of the year-
20% OFF with code SMART20 or BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF with code SMARTBOGO

One discount per order, may not be combined with any other offers.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Hulu at 99 cents per month for a year.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Duluth Trading has a sitewide 25% off plus free shipping through the 30th.

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Norma has 9mm for $14.99 for 50. They have 115 and 124 grain. Free shipping on orders over $150.

I don’t think you can beat that with prices of late. Now, I am guessing order being filled with take a week and then shipping…but dang.

Posts: 1352 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beanhead:
Norma has 9mm for $14.99 for 50. They have 115 and 124 grain. Free shipping on orders over $150.

I don’t think you can beat that with prices of late. Now, I am guessing order being filled with take a week and then shipping…but dang.

Saw the Norma 300$/1k email...

Tempted to pick up another 2-3 cases...ordered a lot of 9mm lately but can never have too much

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Kohl's has the Cosori 5.8qt digital Pro XL air fryer (CP158-AF) for $85.26 with coupon ENJOY15 today.
Free home delivery + $15 Kohl's credit good through 8 December.
Amazon want $108.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
They have shipped in 3 days the last 5 times that I have ordered.

quote:

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I was able to get 30 round PMAG’s for my incoming AR-15 for around $9 each from Palmetto State Armory

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Needabiggersafe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
quote:

Saw the Norma 300$/1k email...

Tempted to pick up another 2-3 cases...ordered a lot of 9mm lately but can never have too much

I placed an order at Norma also, I should have done it yesterday the prices were a bit lower I think it was $13.85 or so.
It looks like maybe the prices are finally heading down?

Life Member NRA

Posts: 541 | Location: Rockville, MD.USA! | Registered: June 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Amazon is selling a Champion 2,500 Watt dual fuel generator (200961) for $506.43

53dB and supports Parallel power.

https://www.amazon.com/Champio...t/dp/B08L45W2V9?th=1

Walmart is selling a similar model: 200962 for the same price.

https://slickdeals.net/f/15428...rc=SiteSearchV2Algo1

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
LL Bean is a disappointment this year. Usually they have a coupon, but all they had was 15% off one type of slippers. Seriously?

Stormy Kromer has 20% off with free shipping
https://www.stormykromer.com/

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Academy sporting goods has a 20% off online through Wednesday

https://www.academy.com

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post