SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Heads Up! - Zeiss Bino Deal.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads Up! - Zeiss Bino Deal. Login/Join 
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
From the EuroOptic page it doesn't mention the country of origin, those of you who have received them, what does the packaging say for origin?

Thanks

HK Ag

Posts: 3506 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Various sources online indicate prc. But I would allow for it since the alternative I’m looking at is also prc. (Nikon monarch m5/7).

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12752 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep. Chinese.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16120 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Yep. Chinese.

Actually, I believe that the Terra EDs are made in Japan. I have a pair of 8x25 Terra Ed binos & that's the country of origin for them.

Posts: 1276 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I think the Terra EDs used be manufactured in Japan but Zeiss then moved production to China.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4337 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skywag
posted Hide Post
Are they "image stabilized?"

If not........eh!

Posts: 175 | Location: United States | Registered: January 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post