SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Couple seeks court's help to evict 30-year-old son from their home
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Couple seeks court's help to evict 30-year-old son from their home Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

His car, which has a broken coolant system, took a few tries to start. ...

"I gotta get going before that thing blows up," he told reporters before driving off while waving and honking.

How 'bout "Fix the damn coolant system problem before the engine's destroyed and you have no transportation," you worthless sack of organs?

Fracking loser.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
[video of the subject]

Do I dare risk losing IQ points by watching it? Razz

Just looking at him, he fits the "mom's basement dweller" stereotype perfectly, unkempt, total slob. I'll bet his room looked the same.

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I suspect he could rummage/beg for boxes at a liquor store or other retail shop like the rest of us did when we were 17. Or 25. Or 30 in this loser's case.....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
apparently he called the cops to get his Lego's back...

a real planner this guy

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I can kinda feel for the guy...you know how much Legos cost these days!!!

quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
apparently he called the cops to get his Lego's back...

a real planner this guy

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post